Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back on LL

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Slimseaa, 7 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

Hi All, I did LL for under 9 months between 2007-2008 and lost 8sts, i was nearly 1.5sts away from goal. Unfortunately my GP & LLC told me to stop as i fell very ill, become extremely weak etc.

I then attempted LL again 2 more times not for long though. Now Im back on it and need to lose approx 4-5sts. I also have PCOS, which i found out in 2008. I just want to get my weight down once & for all then try to maintain for the rest of my life.

So basically since originally doing LL, i have put 3sts out of the 8sts i lost :(

I am now on day 4 & wanted to know when can you start eating bars? is it from day 4, 5 or 7?

Good luck to all of you, amazing pics and stories xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Preeti77

Preeti77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    heyyyy hun how are you??
    Day 4 when ketosis kicks in

4. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

Hey Preeti, how u doing?, hope ur well. How did the family wedding go?

Thanks for the reply, so does that mean i can eat a bar from today (today is day 4), or do i have to do 4 complete days on LL, and start a bar on day 5?

Sorry am confused as my LLC said try to avoid bars for 1 week if i can, so wanted to check. xx

5. tracyd

tracyd "I WILL DO THIS"

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    lighter life - maintaining now
    Hi Slimseaa, well when i started I went back on day 3 to make sure I was in Ketosis and was told I couldnt have bars until that weeks weigh in! think they all work differenlty at times, anyway i got my bars on the Thursdays weigh in! Hope your LL journey is ok for you this time honey good luck x

6. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    Hi Hun and welcome back! I'm back to after nearly a year. It's my day 2 but I won't get my bars till next week's weigh in. I'm cool with that but I know you can start taking them as soon as you're in ketosis.
    Good luck babes. You can do it this time!!!
    Mags xxx

7. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

Thank you all for replying really appreciate it...... :)

Tracy, wow your doing so well, bravo :)

Magiclove, I remember you, how u been? welcome too, we can support one another. All the best xx

8. Iwillgetthere

Iwillgetthere Determined to succeed

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(57.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Maintaining
    Hi Slimseaa- welcome.

We were allowed our bars from day 5.

You know you can do it this time. Just do one day at a time and before you know it you will be out off foundation and into developers :D

9. tracyd

tracyd "I WILL DO THIS"

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    lighter life - maintaining now
    thanks slimseaa x

10. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

thank u all xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.