Back on LL

Slimseaa

Silver Member
Hi All, I did LL for under 9 months between 2007-2008 and lost 8sts, i was nearly 1.5sts away from goal. Unfortunately my GP & LLC told me to stop as i fell very ill, become extremely weak etc.

I then attempted LL again 2 more times not for long though. Now Im back on it and need to lose approx 4-5sts. I also have PCOS, which i found out in 2008. I just want to get my weight down once & for all then try to maintain for the rest of my life.

So basically since originally doing LL, i have put 3sts out of the 8sts i lost :(

I am now on day 4 & wanted to know when can you start eating bars? is it from day 4, 5 or 7?

Good luck to all of you, amazing pics and stories xx

heyyyy hun how are you??
Day 4 when ketosis kicks in

Hey Preeti, how u doing?, hope ur well. How did the family wedding go?

Thanks for the reply, so does that mean i can eat a bar from today (today is day 4), or do i have to do 4 complete days on LL, and start a bar on day 5?

Sorry am confused as my LLC said try to avoid bars for 1 week if i can, so wanted to check. xx

Hi Slimseaa, well when i started I went back on day 3 to make sure I was in Ketosis and was told I couldnt have bars until that weeks weigh in! think they all work differenlty at times, anyway i got my bars on the Thursdays weigh in! Hope your LL journey is ok for you this time honey good luck x

Hi Hun and welcome back! I'm back to after nearly a year. It's my day 2 but I won't get my bars till next week's weigh in. I'm cool with that but I know you can start taking them as soon as you're in ketosis.
Good luck babes. You can do it this time!!!
Mags xxx

Thank you all for replying really appreciate it...... :)

Tracy, wow your doing so well, bravo :)

Magiclove, I remember you, how u been? welcome too, we can support one another. All the best xx

Hi Slimseaa- welcome.

We were allowed our bars from day 5.

You know you can do it this time. Just do one day at a time and before you know it you will be out off foundation and into developers :D

thanks slimseaa x

Back