Back on LT TFR AGAIN!

Taylor

Silver Member
Right I'm back on Lt again. Did it for 5 weeks successfully but I didn't really want to finish cos I wanted to lose another 7 pounds (plus pressure from others saying I should come off it), so I thought I could lose it on refeed but I didn't refeed properly (was eating rubbish instead of a proper meal) and as a result I'm not happy with myself now.

So I got my shakes and I'm ready AGAIN:D!
Has anyone done this....come off, done refeed, and then gone back on LT? How was it?

I came off when my nan died very suddenly back in November and didn't refeed properly only put back on just about a stone until I restarted at the end of February this year so wasn't too bad when you consider some of that weight is water!!! I tried to restart throughout January but just couldn't manage it!! But then invite arrived for a friends 30th birthday party on 27th march next Saturday and that has kept me focused!! After that I've got a family wedding on 1st of may so got targets to head for!!:) good luck with your restart I know how hard it can be to get back on!!:)

Back