Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back on LT TFR AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Taylor, 19 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Right I'm back on Lt again. Did it for 5 weeks successfully but I didn't really want to finish cos I wanted to lose another 7 pounds (plus pressure from others saying I should come off it), so I thought I could lose it on refeed but I didn't refeed properly (was eating rubbish instead of a proper meal) and as a result I'm not happy with myself now.

So I got my shakes and I'm ready AGAIN:D!
    Has anyone done this....come off, done refeed, and then gone back on LT? How was it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I came off when my nan died very suddenly back in November and didn't refeed properly only put back on just about a stone until I restarted at the end of February this year so wasn't too bad when you consider some of that weight is water!!! I tried to restart throughout January but just couldn't manage it!! But then invite arrived for a friends 30th birthday party on 27th march next Saturday and that has kept me focused!! After that I've got a family wedding on 1st of may so got targets to head for!!:) good luck with your restart I know how hard it can be to get back on!!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.