back on monday after refeed.

bigwelshboy

hi all and a happy new year i am starting back on Monday for another 2 to 3 months or till my goal after 3 weeks on refeed for xmas had a good 3 weeks been eating and drinking and only put on 1 lbs so far i just feel i see food in a different light now and feel a lot better for it the fridge is still full and i don't want any of it :D its the best thing i have done is to eat over xmas if i can control myself over xmas i can do it all year :D and years to come well i hope everyone had a good xmas and a happy new year and good luck to all the new starters it's the best thing you will do for yourself .

Wow. Only putting on a pound and remaining in control over Christmas makes me feel better about refeeding. I have been quite worried about it until now. Welcome back BWB and good luck with the rest of LT.

Jon

Well done.....wish I could say the same regarding Christmas.....you wont have any problems when you start to refeed and maintain.

AGain, well done.

thanks all feel alot better for it and focused again for my goal and well done to those who stayed on it over xmas and Jon as long as u do the refeed properly u should not have much of a problem as i have found my attitude to food has changed and i think u will be the same good luck for when you do it .

BWB, well done on only gaining a pound. Hats off to you!! I put on about 4lbs but like you I felt my attitude had changed and felt very happy about how I dealt with food. Yep, did have a few drinks too many and had sweets but I did it consciously and never lost control. For that I was proud of myself. Mind you, don't know how I will fare when I am managing my intake for periods longer than a couple of weeks!!
Anyway, lots of luck with your effort for the coming months.

Well done and I wish I could say the same. I started back today after taking a break for crimbo. Getting weighed tomorrow. Am a little nervous, but looking forward to getting back on track.

big welsh boy well done on your loses so far , youve done so well..and welcome back. 1lb over christmas,,is amazing...best of luck starting over..:)

Well done! thats great that your able to control yourself!

Good luck getting back into the swing of things!

Back