Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

back on monday after refeed.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bigwelshboy, 2 January 2010 Social URL.

1. bigwelshboy

bigwelshboy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.27%)
    Diet:
    LT
    hi all and a happy new year i am starting back on Monday for another 2 to 3 months or till my goal after 3 weeks on refeed for xmas had a good 3 weeks been eating and drinking and only put on 1 lbs so far i just feel i see food in a different light now and feel a lot better for it the fridge is still full and i don't want any of it :D its the best thing i have done is to eat over xmas if i can control myself over xmas i can do it all year :D and years to come well i hope everyone had a good xmas and a happy new year and good luck to all the new starters it's the best thing you will do for yourself .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    Wow. Only putting on a pound and remaining in control over Christmas makes me feel better about refeeding. I have been quite worried about it until now. Welcome back BWB and good luck with the rest of LT.

Jon

4. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Well done.....wish I could say the same regarding Christmas.....you wont have any problems when you start to refeed and maintain.

AGain, well done.

5. bigwelshboy

bigwelshboy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.27%)
    Diet:
    LT
    thanks all feel alot better for it and focused again for my goal and well done to those who stayed on it over xmas and Jon as long as u do the refeed properly u should not have much of a problem as i have found my attitude to food has changed and i think u will be the same good luck for when you do it .

6. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    BWB, well done on only gaining a pound. Hats off to you!! I put on about 4lbs but like you I felt my attitude had changed and felt very happy about how I dealt with food. Yep, did have a few drinks too many and had sweets but I did it consciously and never lost control. For that I was proud of myself. Mind you, don't know how I will fare when I am managing my intake for periods longer than a couple of weeks!!
    Anyway, lots of luck with your effort for the coming months.

7. Getting Slimmer

Getting Slimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done and I wish I could say the same. I started back today after taking a break for crimbo. Getting weighed tomorrow. Am a little nervous, but looking forward to getting back on track.

8. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

big welsh boy well done on your loses so far , youve done so well..and welcome back. 1lb over christmas,,is amazing...best of luck starting over..:)

9. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done! thats great that your able to control yourself!

Good luck getting back into the swing of things!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.