back on monday after refeed.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bigwelshboy, 2 January 2010 Social URL.

1. bigwelshboy

bigwelshboy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.27%)
    Diet:
    LT
    hi all and a happy new year i am starting back on Monday for another 2 to 3 months or till my goal after 3 weeks on refeed for xmas had a good 3 weeks been eating and drinking and only put on 1 lbs so far i just feel i see food in a different light now and feel a lot better for it the fridge is still full and i don't want any of it :D its the best thing i have done is to eat over xmas if i can control myself over xmas i can do it all year :D and years to come well i hope everyone had a good xmas and a happy new year and good luck to all the new starters it's the best thing you will do for yourself .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    Wow. Only putting on a pound and remaining in control over Christmas makes me feel better about refeeding. I have been quite worried about it until now. Welcome back BWB and good luck with the rest of LT.

Jon

4. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Well done.....wish I could say the same regarding Christmas.....you wont have any problems when you start to refeed and maintain.

AGain, well done.

5. bigwelshboy

bigwelshboy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.27%)
    Diet:
    LT
    thanks all feel alot better for it and focused again for my goal and well done to those who stayed on it over xmas and Jon as long as u do the refeed properly u should not have much of a problem as i have found my attitude to food has changed and i think u will be the same good luck for when you do it .

6. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    BWB, well done on only gaining a pound. Hats off to you!! I put on about 4lbs but like you I felt my attitude had changed and felt very happy about how I dealt with food. Yep, did have a few drinks too many and had sweets but I did it consciously and never lost control. For that I was proud of myself. Mind you, don't know how I will fare when I am managing my intake for periods longer than a couple of weeks!!
    Anyway, lots of luck with your effort for the coming months.

7. Getting Slimmer

Getting Slimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done and I wish I could say the same. I started back today after taking a break for crimbo. Getting weighed tomorrow. Am a little nervous, but looking forward to getting back on track.

8. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

big welsh boy well done on your loses so far , youve done so well..and welcome back. 1lb over christmas,,is amazing...best of luck starting over..:)

9. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done! thats great that your able to control yourself!

Good luck getting back into the swing of things!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.