• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

back on monday after refeed.

hi all and a happy new year i am starting back on Monday for another 2 to 3 months or till my goal after 3 weeks on refeed for xmas had a good 3 weeks been eating and drinking and only put on 1 lbs so far i just feel i see food in a different light now and feel a lot better for it the fridge is still full and i don't want any of it :D its the best thing i have done is to eat over xmas if i can control myself over xmas i can do it all year :D and years to come well i hope everyone had a good xmas and a happy new year and good luck to all the new starters it's the best thing you will do for yourself .

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dunlop73

Silver Member
Wow. Only putting on a pound and remaining in control over Christmas makes me feel better about refeeding. I have been quite worried about it until now. Welcome back BWB and good luck with the rest of LT.

Jon

thanks all feel alot better for it and focused again for my goal and well done to those who stayed on it over xmas and Jon as long as u do the refeed properly u should not have much of a problem as i have found my attitude to food has changed and i think u will be the same good luck for when you do it .

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
BWB, well done on only gaining a pound. Hats off to you!! I put on about 4lbs but like you I felt my attitude had changed and felt very happy about how I dealt with food. Yep, did have a few drinks too many and had sweets but I did it consciously and never lost control. For that I was proud of myself. Mind you, don't know how I will fare when I am managing my intake for periods longer than a couple of weeks!!
Anyway, lots of luck with your effort for the coming months.

Well done and I wish I could say the same. I started back today after taking a break for crimbo. Getting weighed tomorrow. Am a little nervous, but looking forward to getting back on track.

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Well done! thats great that your able to control yourself!

Good luck getting back into the swing of things!