Back on slimming world and very confident

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Rae-, 3 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Rae-

Rae- Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello everyone i've come back the wonderful world of slimming world and i am very determind
    My goal is to lose 24 pounds by christmas! it sounds daunting but i hope i can make it!
    If anyone has any tips or helpful hint that i can use i will be very greatful!

Many thanks Rae! x:character00148::help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. graciebabes

graciebabes will hit target this time

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    welcome back and good luck, i'm sure you will do it!

as for hints and tips, i find writing down everything i eat in a food diary helps - there's nothing better than looking back at a week's completed food diary to see how good you've been! it also helps your consultant to pin-point where you might be going wrong or how you could improve.

attending group even when you feel like you've had a bad week has been a useful tool for me aswell. if i don't go then the bad week continues through to the following week and i end up having an even bigger gain when i finally do go back! it's never as bad as you think it's gonna be :)

planning your meals out thoroughly and shopping for everything you need is useful too, and helps keep you on track through the week. why not try having your favourite slimming world meals this week (or whenever you're lacking enthusiasm for the plan) it'll do wonders in reminding you that you're not depriving yourself of your favourite goodies, and you CAN lose weight at the same time!

xxx

4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

plan plan and plan!!!

plan meals, snacks and then go shopping for them - if you plan 100% and eat all your planned food you cant mess it up!!!

x

5. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Got to agree with EB, planning is the key, planning is the secreeeet.
    Plan lots of food and snacks so you can't possibly be hungry and need anything off plan. Only buy what you need for your plan and then stick to it!! :)

24lbs is a lot to lose by Christmas though - good luck but don't be disappointed with a pound a week (17lb ;))

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.