Back on SS after Hols

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Today has been day 1 of SS after my holidays. I had my official WI tonight after 28 days and have put on 2.25lb. I am quite pleased with that. I am now 11st 3lb and want to be 10st - need to lose 17lb. I am booking another holiday at the weekend for maybe 5th September, so thats just over 6 weeks to lose 17lb. Those who know me know I am a slow loser so I can only try to reach my goal by September. Its going to be hard - today I have suffered the headaches and stomach rumbles but I can do it. I can only try my best.

Anyway, going to be on here quite a bit again becasue I need encouragement. I am just thinking though - 6 weeks isn't a long time so I am really going to stick in.

Hi Mia

did you go up the plans before your holiday, I'm going away in seven weeks and I am not sure what to do for the best.

well done on not gaining alot while you were on your hols.. hope you had a fab time :D

Well done on such a small gain after your hols - it will be gone before you know it if you can stick with SS. To encourage you stick up your holiday photos and keep looking at them! Hope you had a great holiday too!

To be honest Sarah Lou, no I didn't move up the plans :(. Not advisable I don't think, but it's what I did anyway. My CDC had been on holiday for 17 days before I went away so that is why I have not been weighed for 28 days. I was on all inclusive for a week and I ate and drank what I wanted. Maybe becasue I am a slow loser I am also a slow putter onner - I don't know.

Sorry I am of absolutely no help whatsoever, but I am sure someone will be able to help you with working up the plans for your hols if that is what you intend to do.

Thanks Mia, I am a slow looser as well, it can be agony I know!

you have done really well!

good luck with ss this week x :)

Hi Mia - 2.25lb on in 28 days is brilliant - you could even call that a normal, minor fluctuation! It'll be gone in just a few days on SS I'm sure. Welcome back....hope you had a fab time!

2.25lb is excellent weight to put on in 28days (sounds weird saying that) Im sure that 17lbs will come off in 6 weeks.

Hi Mia,
Just wanted to say am pleased for you that you only had a small gain, & I seem to be a slow loser, How much do you lose on average a week? I hope you dont mind me asking.. Im doing SS+ as I couldnt stick with SS, Im pleased with my total loss but seems slow compared to alot of people on here, I am doing the best that I can do and appreciate any help on the forum xx

heyheyhey ive not been on here in agessss work has been nuts and me and the bf booked a spur of the moment holiday to spain, 3 nights :D only 5 days to go!!! im so glad to hear that you didnt gain much as we are going to be all inclusive too! After a chat with our cdc she said just enjoy your holiday, as we dont often get to go away and then deal with what ever gain we have when we get back, we dont have a target date so its not a huge problem :D good luck with your 6 week target im sure you'll get there xxx

Well done on the small gain. Im away for 5 days from Thursday, and will probably gain more than you did in 28days!
Are you finding it hard to get back on to SS. I'm certain I am going to struggle, but I still have a long way to go, so I have to do it. But I am scared.

Hi good to see you back here, hope you had a fab time away!! well done on the small gain, I'm sure it will come off soon.

Are you going to be SSing it all the way to goal?

I'm getting a bit fed up with SS to be honest, not sure if I'll do it for much longer, maybe move up to SS+ or 810 after next WI.

Back