Back on the diet and decided to join Minimins this time :)

Lemontart

Hi! I'm 19 and obsessed with Slimming World. I was on the diet from 2009 - 2010 and got down to my target weight, but after an operation to remove my gallbladder I've gained 10 pounds. It was probably needed to be honest to help the recovery along (well, a damn good excuse to eat chocolate anyway) but now I'm healthy and back to normal I've decided to shift the weight again and hopefully lose a little more than I did last time.

Whenever I googled Syn values or recipes last year, Minimins would always be one of the first places I checked, so I thought I may as well just bite the bullet and sign up this time!

I'm hoping to lose 1-2 pounds a week before my birthday in December, and then carry on after that. But one thing I have found is that even when you 'come off' Slimming World it's one of those things that always sticks in your head, so I'm always loosely following it anyway.

Two of my favourite recipes are the Quorn Korma and low-syn cupcakes, and I do red and green days. One thing I do struggle with is my sweet tooth, so if anyone can point me in the direction of some low-syn cakes or desserts it would be much appreciated.

Wish me luck ;)

Welcome to the forum! Best of luck with losing those 10lbs!! xx

Back