Back on the Lipotrain tomorrow!!!

Theresa6

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all happy and healthy!!??

I did refeed for a week and a half prior to my hols.

Been away for 2 weeks, 2 amazing weeks in Portugal. I actually have a tan for the 1st time in my life.

I know I have gained a little but after sneaking a quick peek this evening on the scales it may be far less than the 8-10lb gain I was expecting. I gained 4lb during my refeed week and lost most of it in the 1/2 week before my hols; go figure!!!

I had intended to stick to refeed during hols but I didnt, I enjoyed my hols so Im not too upset about a gain.

I would like to do TFR for another 3-6weeks so that I might get to goal (another 21lb I hope) and then do a proper refeed for a prolonged period, maybe 3-4 weeks. I will then go back to weightwatchers to maintain.

I am pretty excited about my weigh in tomorrow even though I know I will have a gain. I had a really lovely time away, wore a bikini throughout and have come home refreshed (all be it missing the sun!!!)

Will update you all with my weigh in tomorrow!!

love Theresa

It will soon come back off, the main thing is you enjoyed your holiday and you are now ready to get to goal.

Good luck with your weigh in and your restart.

Sounds like holiday was fab! Welcome back to LT and i'm sure you are refreshed andmotivated to get rid of yet more pounds :)

good luck wfor weigh in

Hi T

WElcome back...glad you had a good holiday.

Your head is in the right place, so think you will be ok for the next few weeks!

Let us know how you get on with your weight in.

Back