Back on the Slimming world Diet. AGAIN!

Hi everyone :)
My names Lauren, im 18 years old and am starting the slimming world diet for the millionth time.
I heard about this website and i hope that it gives me the little bit of extra motivation everyone needs :)
Hope to make lots and friends and get loads of handy tips and tricks, hope i can help a few poepl out myself aswell.

Thankyou for looking :)
Lauren x

Hi Lauren, Welcome to the forum. What a great time to get to lose the weight as you have all your young life ahead of you and lots to do and enjoy especially if you are healthy and feeling good about yourself.
Never mind about all those other times, forget them they are in the past. Now you can really get to grips with this and there's plenty of help and support on here.

All the very best to you.
(and don't forget to start your own diary so we know where to find you.. :) )

Hi Lauren, welcome to the forum and welcome back to SW you have done well so far good on ya. :)

Hello, I've been going to SW along with my partner Colin for about a month now & so far I have gone from 12st 13lbs down to (officially - 12st 2lbs) although this morning on my Wii it said 12st dead on! I am 5'7 and my goal is another 2st away, so still a long way to go! However this is the best diet I have ever done, it isn't as much as a diet but a change of lifestyle *& common sense* !! Good luck!!

Back