Back on the SW Wagon after aa affair with Lipotrim!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Hello there to everyone on here, Im an old friend who has resorted back to SW after a sucessful but bloody hard stint on Lipotrim. Managed to lose half my weight with the VLCD route but I cant bear the idea any longer and Im hoping to shift the rest the SW way!
Been about 6 months since I was on SW so im happy for any tips and good bargain buys if there are any..... Roll on the Alpen light bars!;)

Welcome back Jen and well done on losing 3 stones! Am sure you will really enjoy real food again - I always fancied trying a VLCD but never thought I could stick at it.

Thanks Lorraine! Its not an easy route at all and really disrupts your social life! No meals out, no alchohol :(

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIN!!!!!!!
ooooooooo you are back!!! welcome back hun and im sure you will do fantastically well :) ooo it is nice to have you back.

Awww Lurverick!!!
Yep Ive been away too long.... And i need to lose 3 stone in 7 weeks for my holibobs! lmao!!!

Yes it was the no alcohol and difficult social life which stopped me Jen x

It seemed ok at first, even managed christmas but its no way to live.....lol

Welcome back, I considered trying a VLCD in a few months to boost me to target but then i dont think i could hack it

Hiya - massive well done on the 3 stone loss!!!! WOW

I am back this week to - I have fallen off the wagon bigtime, luckily for me I have only a stone gained & it could/should have been a whole lot worse!! So anyway - thats me back on plan 100%, so fingers crossed i'll be somewhere near loosing my stone before my holidays in 5 weeks time!!

Thanks all my old pals x x x x x
Great to be back on SW, enjoying the food sooooooo much lol

Back