Back on the Wagon yet again!

snuggle69

Silver Member
Hello all old and new, I am back for another go! 2011 was a tough year for me emotionally a lot went on in our lives and as food seems to be my comfort in these times I just could not stay focused....But....2012 is going to be better so I am back, first weigh in tomorrow night so will see how bad the damage actually is but I think around 2 stone! ouch.....but at least I have come to my senses before it gets to bad...never will I get back to 20 stone again!!!...
So been shopping today all healthy on plan foods, weigh in tomorrow night, I have heard there is a good deal on the 12 week option so that means a good commitment for me in which time I should be able to lose a good bit of that gain....

Good luck with your weigh in and welcome

Thank you not been easy facing up to this! Have avoided the forum for months...

Well then you have got the worst bit done and dusted! You have taken control, you know the plan works and you feel better when on it, so it's easy peasy now! Lol

Hi Snuggles:wavey: so pleased to see you. I have wondered how you are.

I am sure that after your spectacular loss of 130lbs a mere 28lbs will be a piece of cake....whoops ....syn free at the very least:D

You have been inspirational to so many of us.

Happy New Year xxxx

Hi Snuggle welcome back! I remember you from when I first joined and was amazed by your 8lb loss doing a fishy week!

I'm also over a stone heavier than I was so have started fresh for the New Year. It's so difficult to follow the plan when there are other things going on in life, you've done the hard bit now by coming back :)

Whatever those sclaes say, just remember you've lost that weight before and you will do it again!

Lost of support as always X

Hello Fillymum & Clareel, its good to be back and back on track and yes I can do it again.....hopefully I can most of the gain back into touch within the next 12 weeks as thats what I am commiting to tonight. Watch this space going to take it slowly this week and get my head round the changes....then I think the fish week may well make a come back :)

Wow, it's as though I could have written this thread myself!!

Welcome back, and try not to worry about your gain. You have had such a fantastic loss and should be nothing but proud about that - what an inspiration! :D

I am joining you. I have weigh in tonight at 5pm, and starting tomorrow I am going to be 100% back on plan! I'm sure after tonights weigh in I'll have totally re-gained all of the weight I lost, and I am determined not to get stuck in a rut again. Together we can all do this, it just takes motivation and support :)

Good luck, make 2012 your year!! xx

Wow, it's as though I could have written this thread myself!!

Welcome back, and try not to worry about your gain. You have had such a fantastic loss and should be nothing but proud about that - what an inspiration! :D

I am joining you. I have weigh in tonight at 5pm, and starting tomorrow I am going to be 100% back on plan! I'm sure after tonights weigh in I'll have totally re-gained all of the weight I lost, and I am determined not to get stuck in a rut again. Together we can all do this, it just takes motivation and support :)

Good luck, make 2012 your year!! xx

Thanks Stevie...we will get there x

Welcome back Snuggle. I think the best thing about Slimming World is that it gives us the "tools" we need to take control again after we've cut loose a bit. As others have said, I'm sure you'll soon be back losing weight again. I've had a couple of weeks off over Christmas and today was/is the first day back on plan. And very welcome it is too! For the first time in 2 weeks I don't feel bloated and I will be eating my dinner because I'm hungry, not because it's been put on the table. Syn free sweet potato chips in the oven as we speak. Yumm

Hello Fillymum & Clareel, its good to be back and back on track and yes I can do it again.....hopefully I can most of the gain back into touch within the next 12 weeks as thats what I am commiting to tonight. Watch this space going to take it slowly this week and get my head round the changes....then I think the fish week may well make a come back :)

I remember being so inspired by you that I did a fish week and I am not the worlds greatest lover of fish and had an amazing loss and it was all because of you.

I remember buying yellow smoked haddock, salmon and tuna as I thought I could cope with those. It worked. In fact I think the time is nigh to do it again but after sis. goes home as she is a vegetarian and we will be eating quorn and all veg stuff for the week she is here.

As I said great to see you back.

I remember being so inspired by you that I did a fish week and I am not the worlds greatest lover of fish and had an amazing loss and it was all because of you.

I remember buying yellow smoked haddock, salmon and tuna as I thought I could cope with those. It worked. In fact I think the time is nigh to do it again but after sis. goes home as she is a vegetarian and we will be eating quorn and all veg stuff for the week she is here.

As I said great to see you back.

I am so glad it helped....and its suprising how even though usually we dont eat lots of fish when we make the effort its actually enjoyable, as well as a great superspeed food.
Well I have been to class, and the gain is 25lbs I have done a 12 week countdown and the plan is to be back where I was by the time it finishes. Which basically means approx 2lbs a week..... so here we go!!!

I am so glad it helped....and its suprising how even though usually we dont eat lots of fish when we make the effort its actually enjoyable, as well as a great superspeed food.
Well I have been to class, and the gain is 25lbs I have done a 12 week countdown and the plan is to be back where I was by the time it finishes. Which basically means approx 2lbs a week..... so here we go!!!

Snuggle well done on going back to class, 25lb is not too bad at all. 2lb per week is very achievable!

Best of luck to you :)

You can do it. You know you can.

I will look for your results every Tuesday and I am going to try and keep up with you because of late I have been out of control.

Good luck for your 2lbs a week.

hugs xxxxx

Fillymum its so hard to click your brain back into being good...but I am bloomin determined...together we can get those pounds off x

Back