Back on the wagon

Georgia187

Hi guys,
I'm new to this and looking for some motivation. I did S world a couple of years ago and managed to loose three stone on it, trouble is I've put it all back on again.
I don't know whats going on with me, can't seem to find motivation or will power and I'm always thinking of an excuse as to why I should eat something "naughty".
Anyway any help I could get I would be really grateful for!

Thanks

Georgia

I lost 2.5 stone a few years ago and put it all back on. I've been pratting around since then. I realised that enough is enough, I got myself back to class this week.It was like a weight had been taken off my shoulders! I'm getting back into the swing of it. I forgot how full you feel, and my digestive system is already working better. Get out a piece of paper and put all the pluses of going to class and losing weight, and all the cons on the other side. Someone once said that losing weight is the life insurance that pays out while you're living. I know it won't be fast or simple, but with the groups help I'm going to get back to my goal this time

I lost about 1.5 stone last year and put it all back on...plus some more! It was the end of uni and I had a lot of late nights staying up working on my dissertation and other assignments and the diet fell by the wayside. Then I got a job, bought my first house with the fella and went completely off track (oh dear). But now I see it that I have no excuse. I am happy with everything else in my life for the first time, other than my weight. I've a lot to lose but I'm taking it one week at a time and will get there eventually :)

Hiya Lovely, this is me all over. I'm happy to say thought that I'm back on it now. I've had a couple of gains in the last 7 weeks, however I'm moving forwards and that's all that matters. I re-joined 2nd week of Jan and i'm hoping to get my stone award next week. Scenic route for me, although have had some great losses, but also self sabotaged along the way. However I'm focused and I'm 2 stone lighter (almost) than last June. My trousers are all very loose, I've lost inches and people are commenting on how well I'm looking and asking if I've lost weight - so it's all good. You WILL get there. Le yourself have treats so you don't feel like you have to be 'naughty' as such. For example tonight I'm having some wine and making homemade burgers with Stilton on (synned) Plenty of fruit and veg, and have a look for some new recipes that you want to try and I find variety is the key. Try not to get too stuck in a rut by eating the same type of foods. :D GOOD LUCK!!!! xxx

Back