Back on track from fatty to fitty!

slrayner

Well I rejoined slimming world for the millionth time a couple of weeks ago. 4 pounds down so far I am at 11.5 and I so so so badly want to get down to 10 stone. Losing weight seems to be so much harder now I have my daughter. I have done it before and I will do again!

Really got into the exercise now as well so I will be tracking that on here as well. Please comment to make sure I am doing it right. I am trying out extra easy at the moment, although I did Green before. Wish me luck!

B - 2 weetabix (b), Almond milk (a) and banana

L - cous cous, spring onion, cucumber and ham

D- SW carbonara (pasta, bacon, mushrooms, onion, quark and eggs)

Syns - small can of kopparberg (8)

Exercise - none :(

Well I had quite a good day yesterday and mainly a good one today as well :) I have a wedding on Saturday so I have got to be 100% until then. Anywho on to todays food:

B - Hi fi bar (b), muller light yoghurt, banana

L - cous cous, ham, cucumber, spring onion & a tub of strawberries

D - 3 quorn sausages, mash potato made with milk (a) and baked beans - a distinct lack of superfree here!

Syns - quorn sausages (3), curly wurly (6), boiled sweet (1) totalling 10 syns

Really pleased today I only really needed to use 4 syns. I found the chocolate pudding in a mug recipe on here and it really satisfied the choccie craving I was having after dinner, and for only 2 syns!!

B - hi fi bar (b), muller light yoghurt, satsuma

L - SW rice pudding made with milk (a) and white choc options (2), banana

D- chilli made with extra lean mince and loads of veggies with slimming world chips. For afters I had the chocolate pudding in a mug (2)

Syns - 4 :)

Well I am back!!! Been so so ill over the last week. A bit TMI but I haven't been off the toilet all week. So I haven't been following the plan. Some days I haven't eaten anything at all and when I have eaten it's been the wrong things :( will see what weigh in on Tuesday brings.

Back