Back on track !! Weighed tonight uh ih

FatHayley

I finally lost a stone then went away for a long weekend Friday to Monday with the girls.. It was a drinking weekend full of unhealthy food! It was a good weekend so I'm not feeling bad for going off the rails.. Get weighed tonight and can't wait web though the scales will show I had a good weekend but I have never wanted to get back on track more than I do right now ! I feel so in healthy and need to detox this alcohol out of my system !

FatHayley said:
I finally lost a stone then went away for a long weekend Friday to Monday with the girls.. It was a drinking weekend full of unhealthy food! It was a good weekend so I'm not feeling bad for going off the rails.. Get weighed tonight and can't wait web though the scales will show I had a good weekend but I have never wanted to get back on track more than I do right now ! I feel so in healthy and need to detox this alcohol out of my system !

Good luck with your weigh in, you never know you might get a surprise when you step in the scales x

good luck at the scales Hayley, good for you for wanting to face the scales and get restarted.

I always said as long as I enjoyed any naughtiness it was worth it, it'c when you feel guilty/bad about it that its not good xx

Back