Back on track

katy73

Silver Member
Hi everyone, hope you are all ok , i have had trouble getting back on TFR but im pleased to say i am now on day 3 and officially back on the lipotrain!, reading the posts really helps and its actually a relief to get stinky breath LOL
Thanks everyone for your kind words and advice, i feel crappy but i can do this, if anyone is despairing believe you me you feel a lot worse if you cheat, thanks guys!!!!:gen126:

Don't I know it, I am now back on track after a break for holidays, weddings, etc. The first few days were the worst but once your in it and the determination sets in, your on your way .. hope you have a good loss this week x

welcome back chick :)
I too have just started again - had my first weigh in this morning ... its such a boost so keep going, only 4 more days till your weigh in and you know you will defo be in ketosis by then and you will be fully back in the swing of it all :D xx

Well done for coming back i hope everyone gets to there goal coz i'm happy today :D to be on LP still

debz x

well done for getting it back together katy at the end of the day we learn by trial and error and the fact you are managing well getting straight back on tfr is brilliant. xx

That's great news! Well done for getting back onto LT. I'm sure your first weigh in will make it well worth it!

Good luck with the rest of the week :)

Hannah

Well done and good luck for your 1st weigh in! You are close to your goal so you are on the home run - just hang in there! X

Back