back on track!

siany

hi guys!!

well day 2 of the diet, its going well so far! am following weight watchers and taking xenical im determined to lose at least a stone by the end of the month as its my best mates birthday and wanna get a nice new dress for it!
im also having a month off the booze too! which hopefully will help with the weight loss too!!

fingers crossed i can stay on track!!

xxx

Last edited:
Goodluck Siany! I know you can do it =] (even the boose part) x

good luck, im sure you can do it, and if you stick around here you will get the help and support from us all here!!!!

thanks guys i know its easier when i post on here cos i get lots support!!

hey siany good luck! i have the same goal from starting from tomorrow! fingers crosseddd! xx

hey hey!

Hows u? Good on ya for quitting the boooze! Hope u had a fab xmas!

Good to have u back"

love katie
xxxxxxxxxxx

hey siany good luck! i have the same goal from starting from tomorrow! fingers crosseddd! xx

tomorrow?...does that mean u r having a tipple tonite heheh

xxxxxxxxxx

haaaa nooo :)

well i've eaten that much crap i actually don't want it no more!

only starting tomorrow cos its monday and back to work and gym etc :D xmas is over now for a whole year !!!

xxx

ok stupid me! I thought u meant u were quitting the booze! lol must start reading things properly lol!

xxxxxxxxxx

lol steph we can support to each other then yeah!!

katie- ta hun everything ok with you??

ive been really good 2day had a roast dinner at lunchtime which was mainly just veggies and jacket potato with tuna for tea followed by 2 oranges and 2 apples!

yes all good with me1 been a v good girl for past 2 days! lets hope i can keep it up lol!

stephy - im not saying im quitting alcohol for a month cos i never do lol! so if i dont bother sayin it i might just stay away from it haha

xxxxxxxxx

Hey hey good to see you....I am going to try and be around the forum a little bit more so will help nudge you along where i can xx

thank u!!

Hiya....hows things?

so far so good!! been really good all week no crips or chocolate which is a killer!!! offical weigh day is saturday so hopefully the scales will give me some good news!!

woooop well done hun!

hope u have a fab loss

xx

Siany course we can support each other :D

how you doing now?! lost any or ?!

and thats just wat i expected of you kae ;) alky cough cough! :D haha xx

Good luck for your 1st WI xx

thanks guys ill be hoping on the scales in the morning im gonna be so peed off if i dont see a loss i been so good!!
going to go swimming in morning if the weathers cleared up a bit! its so icy here!!!
dont know if i mentioned that i bought the fame dance workout dvd its really good!! was in the sale in tesco only 6 quid bargain!!

whats the weather like for everyone else? any snowed in??

yay its friday!!

Back