back on track

badllamaone

Hi all,

I'm returning to CD after taking a break due to ill health (my asthma not diet related).

I originally started in sept 09 on LL at 23st 7lb ... lost a lot of weight up until christmas and then fell off after coming unstuck and eating a bagel at christmas (at 15st 7lb). After some time away i started on CD and managed to get down to 14st 8lb .. . but then got ill and came off the diet. I told myself it would be for a bit but it's been a lot longer!! I'm currently 16st 3lb, after picking up all my old eating habits and decided i needed to get back on it again. Somewhere along the lines i also think i've become a bit afraid of being slimmer and that needs to change!

So .. after much (and i mean much) struggling, i'm now on day 4, in ketosis (yep got the bad breath, light head feeling!) and am due for a weigh in tonight. I'm determined to reach my goal weight of 9st 7lb this time!! Wish me luck :) and i'll let you know where i am tonight :):)

Welcome back badllamaone:welcome2:

Very sorry to hear you have not been well but delighted to hear you are back in form again and in the zone!

Best of luck with weigh in tonight and fingers crossed I hope it is a good one:fingerscrossed:

so... i had my weigh in last night!!

8lb down in 4 days!!! so so happy x x x

hehe thanks honey :):)

Back