Back on track

tubbiesgirl

Hello xxx
I have done SW before did well gave up and then did LL for a few months, lost 42 lbs but I am fed up of not eating so I am going to rejoin SW on Weds I am really excited about eating proper healthy food xxx will be popping in and out of here to keep my motivation up and get some inspiration :grouphugg:

I just started Slimming World on Thursday after a couple of years on weight watchers with no change :(
Fingers crossed for you and me both, always nice to have some support! xx

May I join too, I also coming from Weightwatchers with very little weight lost in a year so joining Slimming World in Thursday so hoping for loads of support and advice. Xxx

May I join too, I also coming from Weightwatchers with very little weight lost in a year so joining Slimming World in Thursday so hoping for loads of support and advice. Xxx

I'm loving it so far, feel so healthy compared to WW, loving that I can eat seafood and meats without counting the points and weighing etc. But will see what my first weigh in on thursday shows....:D

Cant wait to hear how you get on. I also like the idea of not measuring or weighing meats or rice and potatoes etc

Back