Back on Track...

tazzy21

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I last visited this site, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I Used to be on the cambridge diet but it made me ill so I stopped last summer. Believe it or not I put all of my weight back on AND more :cry:

I'm starting nurse training in September and the occupational health nurse said it's essential I lose weight to be a safe working nurse, so I started slimming world on my own because I can't afford the club at the moment. When I weighed myself I was horrified to see I'd ballooned to 23 st 10, but after a week of doing slimming world I lost 13lb!!!! Such a relief!

Speak soon x

Hello, welcome to the forum and to SW. You will find all the advice and support you need here x

Welcome and wow and well done! thats almost a stone in a week! xxx

Welcome to the group, well done on your first week - that's amazing!

Thanks for your kind messages :) The only thing I really want to go to class for is so I can use the website! It makes things a lot easier. The last time I went to class I found it really boring, with the woman running it still very overweight, which isn't a very good example of how successful the diet is, and as I was a new person I didn't fit in with their little group and felt really unwelcome. Even when I lost loads they weren't very enthusiastic! I could always try another group I suppose...

well done on losing 13lb that is brilliant!!!!!!!!!

:welcome: back to minimins! and :welcome:to slimming world group. its brilliant in our little corner of the site full of wise and helpful people.

daft as it sounds could you not contact slimming world and perhaps transfer to postal if you can't find a class that you like

my leader or whatever you call her is brilliant she a complete and utter nutter!!!!

i am a serial dieter lol been at it for over 20 years and have been to ww 5 times and found it personally to be uncaring with very little support outside the class but joined slimming world and mrs nutter rang me up and emails me to see how i am doing! i was gobsmacked. and she holds 4 meetings a week and still manages to check up on folk have a look round and see if you can find a class with a better crowd especially in the support front otherwise u still got us lot
we will praise you when you do well , and keep you going when it ain't going quite as it should.
take care
x

I Used to be on the cambridge diet but it made me ill so I stopped last summer. Believe it or not I put all of my weight back on AND more :cry:

you're not alone in that - i know quite a few people who've done the same....one lost 7 stone and put it back on in about 8 months! although he went back to his old habits.

well done that's fab! 1 stone in your first two weeks.

Keep it up :D

Charls

Back