Back on track

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Hazykay, 22 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Hazykay

Hazykay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Well, I joined up on Thursday at my local slimming club after mucking about being a postal member and I can honestly say I feel more determined than ever!!

I knew myself that I needed a club rather than going it alone. The encouragement you get from the club and on this forum is AMAZING!!

My hat is off to those who do it by themselves as I know I don't have the willpower.

Anyway, so far so good and here is to the week ahead.

Good luck to you all this coming week and I hope you all have a great weight loss :D :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    Hi Hazykay

Bestt of luck this week then. Your absolutely right there is alot of support on this forum. I go to class but I go early when hardly anyone is there and don't stay as I have to take my daughter and she won't sit through it all, therefore if it wasn't for the ideas and inspirational stories on here I don't know that I would have had any success thus far......I thank minimins!lol

Enjoy x

4. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Good luck Hazykay with your weight loss journey - I do SW at home as I can't get to classes so I find this forum a lifeline!

5. Hazykay

Hazykay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Thanks girls, comments like that prove how supportive this site can be. :D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.