Back on ww tomorrow!

oh yeah woops forgot about those probably because i dont like parsnips so never have to point them n got no excuse for the potato... unless i just forgot it was a vegetable???? lol tiredness strikes me thinks

oh yeah woops forgot about those probably because i dont like parsnips so never have to point them n got no excuse for the potato... unless i just forgot it was a vegetable???? lol tiredness strikes me thinks

Are u sure u don't work for Tesco? I had a Coupon for there once and they tried telling me Potato wasn't a vegetable lol x

lmao so what did they say it was?? x

They didn't give an answer! I just did a standing protest at Customer Services for about 10mins and in the end they gave in! X

Sorry Shez, I'd gone quiet because I'd epically failed at WW this week!

Back on it today. Gone to the gym already, doing a walk soon and Zumba later.

Sorry Shez, I'd gone quiet because I'd epically failed at WW this week!

Back on it today. Gone to the gym already, doing a walk soon and Zumba later.

Get u with all the exercise! I just walked into town and back :) x

welcome to the 2 newbies!!
we have endless chats and fun on here dont we serena :)
emma and trina are yet to find you! lol
good luck and look forward to reading ur diaries! x

And potatoes/parsnips of course :) x

Me and Shez have a great friendship, Trina and Emma complete the set!x

Found you!!!
I don't explore the forums very often.
I get so caught up with the ones I'm already subscribed to, I forget to look for new ones.

But I'm here.

Good luck on your weight loss journeys hilbil, rosie & blonde8.

I find WW very easy to stick to.
I've lost 24.5lbs in 9 weeks through Propoints and exercise and I have cake, biscuits & ice cream most days.
Ask Shez & Serena haha.

Got any questions or queries, please do ask.
Between us we'll have the answer (or numerous answers as we all see things differently and maybe there will be an answer that will suit you well).

=)

Emma

Found you!!!
I don't explore the forums very often.
I get so caught up with the ones I'm already subscribed to, I forget to look for new ones.

But I'm here.

Good luck on your weight loss journeys hilbil, rosie & blonde8.

I find WW very easy to stick to.
I've lost 24.5lbs in 9 weeks through Propoints and exercise and I have cake, biscuits & ice cream most days.
Ask Shez & Serena haha.

Got any questions or queries, please do ask.
Between us we'll have the answer (or numerous answers as we all see things differently and maybe there will be an answer that will suit you well).

=)

Emma

You just need Trina to subscribe to complete the set :) x

Back