Back on!

" 3 stone down, had a bit of a break without much sliding. Back on and holding strong... given myself 4 - 8 lbs a week loss goal.....gotta get in that swimming costume come May!!!

Well done :-D I went from 21 stone to 13stone4 had break for a year and a half as met a man weight pcrept back to 15st8 so with his support back on this to lose last 4/5 stone :-D on Day 4 now :-D

4-8lb a week? Sounds very ambitious!! The losses are great as you know and I'm sure you'll do great, I hope you don't end up disappointed if you don't get that each week.

What can you do to ensure that you meet your 4 to 8 lbs a week target? Stick to the plan. Anything else? So what happens if you stick to the plan and you lose 3.5 lbs in a week. Is that failure? What else could you have done? Rather than setting yourself time limited goals which you have no control over whether you meet why not just celebrate every half stone loss? Record it somewhere? Keep track of the positive things that you are achieving. Goals are really important but time limiting them can give you a feeling of failure when everything is actually going well. And feelings of failure can lead to comfort eating. Don't set yourself up for failure by being too hard on yourself.

Good luck hun.

Back