Back on!!!!!!

Melliewoo

Well it hasn't been a very good few days for after nearly 3 weeks in i caved and had a chinese then yesterday making a roast i had to have some luckily i didn't have much in the way of potatoes but still it was more than enough i feel so ashamed and had to pluck up the courage to tell my CDC She was very sympathetic and had explained that just about all of her clients had CHEATED this week and blamed the weather!!!! Well I am in determined frame of mind now to get back on and be strong!!!!! I need to do this and my mind is no set so no more hiccups!!!!!!!!
I lost 3lb when i weighed on saturday for my weigh in so conidering the chinese episode was ok i guess just might have been more if it wasn't for the chips, rice, battered prawns and crispy beef :cry:
and got on today and still the same i was on saturday so hopefully not too much damage done!!!!!!!
I haven't been on for a few days becase i was ashamed to admit it!!!!!!!

Any encouragement is welcome lol i needed a damn kick up the ass which i firmly gave myself!!!!

Hi Mellie. Dont worrie I havnt been on the diet for 3/4 weeks now started again today dont worry about it at least you are back on it and you havnt put weight on the suns out and spring is in the air so keep it up before you know it you will have lost a stone.

:whoopass: :whoopass:

Get some water and put the whole episode behind you. You are back on it, that's testament to your determination to lose weight, good for you.

Good luck!

Theresa

dont worry huni,get back to it today,as i have re started back on the wagon today,i am so cloe to gaol now thats the thing!

Please consider this a firm boot up your behind as requested ;):D.

Back to it Mrs .... STAY STRONG and remember that food will be there when you get to goal. No point in making this journey any longer than it needs to be. Now go get glugging the water :tear_drop::tear_drop:

x

bum kicks here too!! at least your back on track now and have taked things through with your cdc. I think that in itself helps alot

Hi Mellie,

Your week sounds a bit like mine, but at least we are back on track today. I think the the most important thing for us to focus on is not the fact we fell off the wagon, but we got back on.
Have a good day. x Jo

I feel like I've been vindicated - people want kicking more than they want hugs. YES.

I need to think up more ways to have a go at all the weak willed cheaters ;),

Now where are my slapping paddles ?? :D

Pies,

Back