Back online at last!

curvy0girl

Hiya girls I am back online at last! Had trouble with our internet conection its been a nightmare :mad:

So how have you all been doing? I am so glad to be back on here doing it alone is SO much harder!

Hi, i'm a newbie to the sight and i'm three weeks into my diet. So far i've just been calorie counting but I was thinking about trying celebrity slimming. would you reccomend it?

I would definitely reccommend it. I have done various diets including weight watchers, slimming world, cal counting etc... and this is the best one by far :)

I think im going to give it a go :) do the shakes and the bars that you replace your meals with taste nice? i know some diet food products can taste better then others.

they taste yummy and the strawberry shake was rather addictive for me. welcoem to the site btw.:D

and curvy you have been missed. nobody talks on here anymore..dee and sharon have disapperead too.

hope your ok!

I thought they sounded pretty edible! Do you swap two of your daily meals with the replacements, either shakes or bars or soups? I think this sort of diet would suit me as ive tried something similar before with the WW shakes and i got on quite well with it.

Ah thanks Kels I've missed being here! :) How are you getting on hun?

Yes Sugarandspice u swap your breakfast and lunch for either a shake, soup or bar and then have a low carb evening meal. You can also have 2 snacks in the day so that you are having something every few hours. Lots of water is important too although I cant drink water on its own so mix it with a bit of sugar free juice :)

Back