Back online

Welcome back everybody x

Love this forum! it does help during weigh ins, and also the other people recipes are amazing, reminds you its not all about salads but I do have one thing that annoying, is the desserts. I do get stuck on just liquid desserts like yogurts. as they are quick and easy but I think this time around I need to invest some time in getting good desserts collection, to help me this time. Back on the scales tomorrow at my first weigh in - in over a year, oh how im dreading the damage, more determined to not get like that again I suppose!

So happy to be back on here, after a difficult year filled with health issues, I have seen my weight increase even further, I am back today on day one of my re-start . Here goes :

I'm mega excited to see minimins back again lol. I've put a stone on since last being here :( xx

I discovered a recent syn free dessert which is yummy but healthy. Tastes a little festive too so perfect for this time of year :)

It uses a healthy extra B choice but is definitely worth it. Perfect for EESP too...

Take a small 110g apple, core it and fill the centre with 1/2 tbsp of mincemeat before baking in an oven for 20-25 mins. This is half a healthy extra B choice and I serve it with sweetened quark/FF yog, cinnamon and 14 crushed pistachios (other half of healthy extra B).

It is yummy!

Here's a pic of mine from last week..

https://instagram.com/p/-ep3e-BZw8/

I was chuffed when I had a email saying that yous where back and great time of the year to :)

So happy to be back on here, after a difficult year filled with health issues, I have seen my weight increase even further, I am back today on day one of my re-start . Here goes :
Hi Jax,
I'm restarting too today. A stone has slipped back on now I have moved to Switzerland and the land of Lindt chocolate. Hopefully I've got that out of my system now and can move onwards and upwards (that should probably be downwards ) xx

Back