1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Back-payments on slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by soooom, 4 January 2014 Social URL.

1. soooom

soooom Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.77%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello :)

Just wondering if anyone can help me out; I have missed the last 2 weeks of group due to Christmas and hadn't booked holiday. If I go on Monday will I have to back pay for the previous 2 weeks?
    S
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - green
    Yes, you'll have to pay, which with this week's payment included will come to a total of £14.90. Alternatively you can rejoin as a new member for £9.95 but you'll lose your weight loss history and will be starting afresh.

4. Needtodothis

Needtodothis Full Member

woman magazine has got a voucher to join for free, so you would only pay £4.95 I did that last week as id missed a few and it would have cost a fortune,
    had my old book so could work out my weight loss or gain..... was a gain a huge gain lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.