Back Problems

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Princess Boo, 9 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Princess Boo

Princess Boo Full Member

Cambridge Diet (first day 05/06/07)
    Hi all,

Has anyone experienced back problems since losing their weight?? I have lost 2 stone 2 lbs in the last 2 months and I have recently had to have three weeks off work with hurrendous back problems!! The doctor has been useless and I have seen a chiro but as I have private healthcare, I think she is trying to rip me off!!! I really can't help thinking that the weight loss has helped to relax the strain on my spin and now everything is all out of place, but I just wondered if anyone else had experienced anything similar as I am feeling a bit down and desperate at the moment!!!:cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mapcr77

mapcr77 Full Member

I have back problems and I cannot recommend pilates enough. The best I've found were winsor pilates, and there's a good book called the backsmart fitness plan, which is written by a chiropractor, so he should know what he's talking about ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.