Back SSing for final 3 stone

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Jelly belly, 25 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi all i've lost 4.5 stone on CD and 1 stone previously and have done absolutely nothing really since Xmas.

Decided that I need to get the last bit off before the Brum meet in September (I WILL BE AT GOAL :) )

Right I started SSing again 1 1/2 weeks ago and have my 1st weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully the damage from Xmas wont be too bad now I've got a bit off this last week.

The break seems to have done me the world of good though as I'd have a day being good and a day when i thought well 1 won't hurt (of course it does)

Anyway mind seems to be in the right place and apart from a bit of chicken I've been really good. I am determined to get it off.

I probably won't post too much on here unless I'm having a bad day and need to write stuff down

Jo xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.