Back to 100%

Twinklecheeks

Hi all, not posted for a while but back to 100% today after 3weeks off over Christmas. Lost another 4lbs in those 3 weeks without gaining any so I'm very pleased to say the least. I had a few treats and didn't deprive myself but tried to be as sensible as I could and it paid off! So, I'm excited to get back to 100% and lose loads more. Must say though I'm not as geared up for it this time...probably cause I know what's coming but once I start to see the results I'll be OK.

Hope everyone had a fab Christmas and all the best for 2012...happy slimming :D xxxx

Super well done a loss over Christmas and while off LT ... That's fab and proof when you finish for good you will have control to keep it off for sure!

Good luck getting back into the swing of it! I'm day 1! (2nd time) feeling ok so far just cannot wait for my Ketosis to kick in!

Good luck, i'll be joining you again at the weekend I think!

Super well done a loss over Christmas and while off LT ... That's fab and proof when you finish for good you will have control to keep it off for sure!

Good luck getting back into the swing of it! I'm day 1! (2nd time) feeling ok so far just cannot wait for my Ketosis to kick in!

Thanks Hun, I did feel in control over Christmas. Was a good feeling. I also own scales now and never have before but feel that this will help too as I never actually saw the proof of me gaining before. I think if I stand on them every morning it keeps me in check.

Good luck on your round 2 as well, keep at it. Bring on the stinky breath eh? Lol xx

good luck x

hi all. I'm back to 100% tomorrow.after 3 weeks off. I've definitely put on a few pounds but won't know how much until weigh in tomorrow. fingers crossed!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

You did so well over Christmas, wish i could say the same but back on track now ready to finish the job!

Hi all, not posted for a while but back to 100% today after 3weeks off over Christmas. Lost another 4lbs in those 3 weeks without gaining any so I'm very pleased to say the least. I had a few treats and didn't deprive myself but tried to be as sensible as I could and it paid off! So, I'm excited to get back to 100% and lose loads more. Must say though I'm not as geared up for it this time...probably cause I know what's coming but once I start to see the results I'll be OK.

Hope everyone had a fab Christmas and all the best for 2012...happy slimming :D xxxx

Good luck. I'm pretty much in exactly the same boat - started on new year's day and now at day 5 and feeling good again! Glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed Xmas sensibly; was feeling a bit guilty I hadn't lost more but it was a welcome break.

I'm back on Lipotrim after maintaining my weight over Christmas. It was a good feeling being in control of what I ate (and drank). So today is my first day of 100% hope to be at my goal weight for my birthday in March.

Back