Back to a VLCD

leesy

Hi all,

Lost 6 stone a year ago with Lighter Life and then discovered I was pregnant at three stone from goal, so had to stop. 12 months on I am now not too far off my original weight!!

Discovered slim and save, and am now back on the VLCD track and feeling good six days in.

I have a holiday planned over half term so have a planned break for that, but determined to get the weight off once and for all!

Looking forward to the journey with you all!!

X

Welcome :) I'm sure you'll do fab after having done LL before!

Thanks! Just realised I need to seriously amend my ticker!!
Your first week was amazing, hoping for similar results!
X

Hi all, Lost 6 stone a year ago with Lighter Life and then discovered I was pregnant at three stone from goal, so had to stop. 12 months on I am now not too far off my original weight!! Discovered slim and save, and am now back on the VLCD track and feeling good six days in. I have a holiday planned over half term so have a planned break for that, but determined to get the weight off once and for all! Looking forward to the journey with you all!! X

Welcome and good luck with. It chick :) xx

Well done getting to day 6 leesy :). This is a great wee forum. Saved me from being naughty on many occasions :). Youl be a yummy mummy in no time x

Welcome back

:)

I'm planning a week off for half term too, but been looking very closely at low carb to try and keep me in the K, not going to be able to state what I'm eating all the time as away at friends but Doable

Thanks everyone for your support, pleased to say I lost 16lbs in the first week. Love how motivational the losses are!

Hope everyone else is having a great week

x

Wow that's a great loss!! Brilliant xx

Amazing!!! You must be so chuffed :D

Bloody brill !! Bet your over the mood I know I would be :) whoooo

Thanks everyone, am very motivated by this! Long may the losses continue for us all!

x

Hi

My story is very similar to yours - I lost 60lbs on LL in 2009, which was pretty much me at goal. I then put on 28lbs over the next 3 years, and so in 2012, I did CW (LL packs tasted different and couldn't get on with them). I lost 18 lbs, so was 10 lbs off goal, when I got pregnant! I am now the same weight as my initial weight before LL - I have a wonderful 6 month old, but I've taken 6 months to get around to doing anything about the weight. I'm ready now, and will be doing S&S from Tuesday (I'm currently doing the Forever 9 detox - not enjoying it and wished I'd found out about S&S before I started it, but it was so expensive I don't want to stop before it's done). Your first week's results are very encouraging - well done!

Hi

My story is very similar to yours - I lost 60lbs on LL in 2009, which was pretty much me at goal. I then put on 28lbs over the next 3 years, and so in 2012, I did CW (LL packs tasted different and couldn't get on with them). I lost 18 lbs, so was 10 lbs off goal, when I got pregnant! I am now the same weight as my initial weight before LL - I have a wonderful 6 month old, but I've taken 6 months to get around to doing anything about the weight. I'm ready now, and will be doing S&S from Tuesday (I'm currently doing the Forever 9 detox - not enjoying it and wished I'd found out about S&S before I started it, but it was so expensive I don't want to stop before it's done). Your first week's results are very encouraging - well done!

hey, thanks for your message - those babies really know how to encourage is to eat don't they!
Well done for feeling ready, took me 8 months to get round to dieting this time around, although I am glad I took time to enjoy my little man!

Really focused now, and loving the losses, although I have a planned break next week for our child free holiday so best make sure I focus again on our return!

what is Forever 9 detox? Is it a fast style thing? Hopefully doing that will help you get in to ketosis more quickly when you start S&S.

Good luck and keep in touch!

x

Hi Leesy. I'm starting back on VLCD after a break too. Hope it's going well for you x

Back