Back to Basics

Vicki-26

Hi Everyone

I am at a loss at the moment had a 3lb gain on Monday night and I am so upset and I carnt seem to pick myself back up from it and had a very bad slimming world day yesterday :(

I think I need to go back to basics but carnt seem to remember how I don't want to do extra easy anymore but seem to have forgot how red and green work hex a/b etc

I'm totally lost and in need of serious motivation and a good kick up the backside :(

I'm a bride to be in October and not even that I'd motivating me at the minute!!!!!

Thanks guys
Vicki x

Sorry - have no idea about Red & Green days as have only ever done ExtraEasy.

Try reading through your Food Optimising 'Bible' - that should give you everything you need to know.

Also, how about eating more Speed and SuperSpeed foods to boost your weight loss, or even trying Success Express for a week or so and seeing how you get on?

HTH xx

Hi sorry to hear you are feeling down at the moment i had a 7lb gain over easter and have just got back into it i lost 3lbs yesterday so 4lbs more to be back where i started i bought the book called delicious food optimisising it has 100 day plans breakfast, lunch, dinner it includes your HEBs and You can choose your HEAs it has plans for eating out and family days, party days and days in a rush its a great book.

sorry waffling here i do some greens and red i just remember green is no meat unless syned or HEB and red is more tricky for me lots of meat no pasta/carbs unless syned or HEB but do read your book as i have found that a great help too.
Good luck getting back on track and a good weight loss.

Hi Vicki,

I know how you feel, had a gain of 3.5 pounds last week and am bride in under 5 weeks now YIKES!

How much have you lost so far? remember to pat yourself on the back for that :)

As above posts I only do occasional green days but the book will tell you all.

I think my problem is not eating enough (crazy I know) but I am feeling hungry quite a bit and am eating same as I have when I was losing but have been doing the 30 day shred so obviously need more to eat to fuel my body for that onslaught.

Do you keep a food diary on here? I started that and find it reall yhelps to be accountable for what you're eating, also I have started doing myfitnesspal.com which is more keeping count of calories you're eating, I just use it as a bench mark really and a lot of days I don't even eat 1500 calories which takes me back to not eating enough.

Good luck hun and keep on at it, people keep talking about 'draw a line under it' and I think thats the best thing to do, you can't change last week, think about what you think may have caused your gain and you can hopefully prevent it happening again.

K xx

ps well done chocaslim for losing your 3 pounds, hope I can follow suit tomorrow.....

Back