Back to Being Me!

spinme307

After regaining nearly 4 stone of the 5 stone I lost year I have felt positively miserable and feel as though I have lost myself in amongst everything. So I am trying to give myself a kickstart with Exante to get me back on track.
My pack arrived this morning and I have had strawberry bundle as I know I will dislike the other flavours and don't really like soups at the best of times.
Had a strawberry shake for lunch which was quite nice, not too sweet for my savoury tastebuds and I have a chocolate orange bar to take to college with me tonight along with my water.
Might pop and buy some coke zero too as just coffee and water will not satisfy me for very long. Glad I've got college tonight to destract me from my foodie thoughts!

Good luck, I started today and feeling fine at the moment :) I have drank ALOT of water though. When I done it last time, I don't think I was acing enough, as I feel much better the time. Is it 4 st u want to lose? I want to lose about that by Christmas, so we can keep each other on track.x.

Well yesterday was a good day and my first full day on Exante, I did start on Tuesday with some CD shakes that a friend had given me while I waited for my delivery. I've been drinking my water and green tea and so far I'm feeling ok.

As strange as it sounds, I feel "lighter" in myself already mentally and physically. So I am in a really positive mood right now and looking forward to the rest of the week. I'm going round to see a friend in while so will take my green tea with me, then after school I'm taking the kids to Ikea for their tea as an end of school year treat, so I must make sure not to sniff at the meatballs too much! love thos swedish meatballs!!!

Another thing to feel positive about is hubby has booked a lovely little campsite in Dorset in a weeks time so I can get my summer camping fix...Yay! Now to pray for the rain to stop and the sun to come out!

Off now to have my strawberry shake for brekkie

Well yesterday went okay for me, went to my firends and then popped into town to Starbucks for a break. Instead of my usual latte and muffin, I had a green tea and my orange & choc bar. Said friend didn't even notice I wasnt munching into my usual muffin. So great mini victory there.

Today I'm enjying the sunshine and have lots of jobs around the house to keep me busy. Need to goto the post office so might get the bike out and ride down there instead of jumping in the car! so far I'm really enjoying exante and not having to worry about food, I find that as long as i keep myself busy and drink plenty then I'm not at all hungry! I am feeling tired of an evening but that just means I sleep a lot better now the only thing I notice is my stomach gurgling a lot of an evening, not sure if anybody else has this.

so all in all I'm feeling very positive and the little sneek peek I had on the scales is very promising!

Back