Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

back to class 2nte!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Curvygirl87, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :new_year:

Hey everyone

Hope you all had a fab xmas and new year! I had great break but was a total and utter bin and because of this i have gained ALOT of weight! Needless to say i didn’t stick to sw at all over xmas. I need a good kick up the backside!! But its a new year, a new start and a new me! Iv decided to go back to a class 2nte as i really cannot do it on my own, i need the motivation of a class! Im really lookin forward to goin back and getting stuck in! Im all stocked up on free foods and fruit n veg and have my recipes books to hand, i really am deterimed to succeed this time, no more excuses! Fed up complainin about my weight but yet i dont stick to anything, well not anymore!! This is my year to lose weight! Need to lose around 3 stone in total, hopin all the support from class and u guys will help me to do it! im also going to go the gym 3 times a week for an hour after work and also tryin to walk 2 work in the mornings which takes around 40 mins, iv started of well as i went to gym last night and walked to work this mornin and i have to say i feel great, class is at 530 2nte, straight after work and im quite nervous but im sure il be fine, will have a food diary on first thing 2mro, lookin forward to talkin to u all xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. glittermama

glittermama LOVES glitter

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Great!! Well done with being motivated enough to walk to work in these cold mornings lol! xx

4. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank u! It was hard goin but i done it, go me lol xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.