Back to class tomorrow

Loser85

Gold Member
Have finally got my act together and have decided to go back to WW. Realised its something i have to do or else im going to be big the rest of my life. Thing is i get to week 3 and seem to rebel and basically eat everything i shouldnt and undo the previous 2 weeks good behaviour. If i can break that habit i think i'll be ok.

Guessing my starting weight will be around 21 stone so have about 11 stone to shift to get to healthy BMI.

Looking forward to doing this once and for all.

good luck!

Heya. Well done on making the decision. Yep week 3 is hard ... week 1 youre so dedicated and its so new, week 2 youre determined to stick with it, week 3 ... its hard. Ive taken the decision to not try and be too virtuous! Lol. Have my dailies and weeklies ... makes me feel like Im living so I dont need to rebel ... well rebellion within limits. Lol

Well bucked up my courage and went to the meeting only to find nobody there and a note on the door. Meeting cancelled this week apparantly. In the words of Homer D'oh!

Got home told my OH and he told me about the offer for a month of WW online. Only £10.95 so it actually works out cheaper doing that for a month so tempted to give that a go. Going to buy some scales on Fri and start then.

On line is good. It is cheaper. Tge only thing you dont get is the weekly weigh in at class but you can do this at home. You could get someone, maybe your oh to do it, i find a witness always is best. Good luck. Can only assume it was too short notice for them to get a replacement leader in for the class. Keep posting so we know how you gettibg on. X

Back