Total Solution Back to day one

Hodgys_mrs

Im so gutted with myself
Started total solutions weighing in at 14.13 im 5-7" and getting round round the middle legs arms butt not to bad its just my middle aged spread
So ordered a box full of shakes and bars online
Days 1-4 a nightmare awful headaches struggled to drink as much water as i need to but after two weeks the first stone came off i was over the moon Plus got a £100 bonus from the other half
Week 3 another 5lb off and im on a roll shopping for holidays clothes buying them in a size smaller along with 5 pairs of sandals which i have to hide
Then it all goes downhill Always take my mam and dad food shopping and have a meal afterwards i opted for a mini breakfast which was heaven but so mad with myself that i ate it thought dont fret its a one off till 2 days later had my oldest grandson to stay his fave meal is spag bol and garlic bread so being the greedy cow i am i had some Followed by fish and chips the next night Saturday i redeemed myself and had a steak and stir fry
Then comes sunday (yesterday) and it was my birthday Everyone knew i was on a diet so bought me small boxes of chocolates x 6 boxes and the hubby buys me a 18 portion chocolate cake (mainly for himself)
and instead of going out for a meal we had a chinese with chips and fried rice
So here i am again bank holiday monday and the hubby is getting all my chocs and finishing off the cake
Cant believe how sluggish ive felt eating all the crap this past week when i was on coarse for maybe 2 stone off
Ive bought charlottes tummy blitz dvd and ive got just under 3 weeks to get some weight shifted
I will be on here every day reading through peoples tips and ideas to keep me on the straight and narrow
Wish me luck
Anita

Belated birthday wishes Anita!

Your weight loss is brilliant! Well done:0clapper:

All steam ahead now for the rest of your journey...

I am starting this tomorrow - I have a weeks trial supply - I hope to do a really focused month on this as a start. I have spent the last couple of hours reading lots of diaries. Good luck for the week

Happy birthday! I've just started again after a week off so we will do this together with help from all these lovely people x

Well didn't restart until today so if I can get a stone off in two weeks I'll feel better going on holiday
Becky just wanted to ask you say you had a week off did you eat what you wanted and eat carbs or did you eat normally while still cutting out the rubbish
Hope everyone is doing ok
Mam of 8 where have you gone? Are you still doing ts or have you given up

I ate anything and everything and put 5lbs on! I must say I'm a chocoholic and really wasn't bothered with it - I did have some but was too sickly! That's amazing for me to say!!!! It was mainly carbs I had a craving for and I had been doing lots of heavy work in the garden and I think my body needed the fuel. Thankfully I'm on it now and have found getting back on it much easier than I thought X

Hi welcome and good luck for your restart.
I had 3 days off plan last week and even though I had KFC and Chinese my weight stayed the same. I got lucky!!!!!!

You did lol! I had kfc, Chinese and Indian and a Sunday roast!!!! Went all out I did lol x

Ha ha - I only ate a third of the Chinese though and the kfc was to soak up all the alcohol!!!

Naughtiness all round. I think lots of us fell off the wagon in the last week Anita - we're only human. And it was your birthday. Here's hoping for a really great 2 weeks for you. Onwards and inwards!!! :wee:

Back