Discover Back to discover :)

Aww hun you are doing so so well, never give up! :) we will definatly get there in the end! I know its hard thinking about food/points all the time but i try to look at it as a life style change rather than a diet! Obviously i'm not going to point for the rest of my life but if you just say to urself 80/20 - 80% be good, 20% treat yourself! Also, think of how much better you feel in yourself having lost the weight you have, would u go back to how u was? you've come soooo far :) I say lets give a final push until christmas then have a few days off 'pointing' over christmas and bloody enjoy it! The break might be what you need :) but i deffo wouldnt give up at the minute! because i know you/we can do it! hugs xxxx

Thanks so much Nic :) Don't know what I'd do without you guys. You're right, it's hard but just got to try my best. My eating habits have changed, and 80/20 is the way forward :) Feeling ok now, I was having a mid week grumble.. I think the lerg coming on wasn't helping. I am absolutely full of cold!! Love this time of year but always seem to get ill with colds. Going to put my feet up all weekend and hopefully get better. I've not eaten much at all yesterday or today, so fingers crossed I will lose tomorrow. Just go some pasta bake in the oven, quite hungry now. Then hot drinks, tv and bed :) Hope everyone has a fab weekend xxxxxx

Hope ur feeling better soon hun, i cant believe me, you and dinx have all got a cold at the same time! I find that quite freaky lol xxx

Breakfast
None

Dinner
Half a jacket potatoe with a bit of cheese 3

Tea
Creamy tomatoe pasta bake with cheese 6

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Small banana 1.5
Fresh orange juice 3

15.5/25

Hope ur feeling better soon hun, i cant believe me, you and dinx have all got a cold at the same time! I find that quite freaky lol xxx

Thanks hun :) Hope you feel better soon too! Lol I know, it's well strange, can't believe we're all ill at the same time. I blame the discover plan... we need cake this weekend I think ;) lol. xxxxx

Have a nice relaxing weekend petal :) x

Thanks Carly :) Hope you all have an ace weekend!

I'm feeling a little bit better today, didn't get out of bed till 1 :eek: so a good sleep. Lost 1lb this week :) happy but thought it may be more seeing I've not eaten much but all good, slow and steady wins the race, don't want to lose it so quickly and end up piling it back on again. Going to have a PJ day on the sofa today me thinks :) need to go food shopping at some point, see if I can muster the energy. Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Despite feeling a bit better my appetite has vanished :( not like me at all! Bought some chicken tikka massala, naan and a nice bottle of pinot grigio for treat night and I don't fancy any of it. Chill time it is. Might have a bit tomorrow xxxxx

Brunch
2 white toast with flora light 4
2 poached eggs 2.5
Shape zero 1

Tea
2 sausages 4
Mash potatoe 3
Peas 0.5
Gravy 0.5
Aero bubble ice cream 2

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Harvest white choc chip chewee bar 1.5
Grapes 1

22/24

awwww bless ya...i SO know how you feel! ive just rambled on and on and onnnnnn on my diary about the exact same thing you have got issues with.... Nic is spot on, we can really do this...i think with me, one of the big things that worries me is that I have to put on here what Im doing wrong...and i dont want ppl to read it and think HA you are rubbish!! its embarassing when i fall off the wagon...but obsessing is getting me nowhere. Just need to chill a little and what will be will be. I am eating 100 % better than I used to, and im gonna get there in the end...we ALL will!! please feel better soon!!

Ahh Dinx you are doing absolutely amazing!! Just think how far you have come in a year :) we have both done fab!! I know exactly how you feel, I hate putting on here that I've fallen off the wagon again or struggling, it does feel embarrassing but nobody judges at all I'm sure, everyone else does it at some point. We're only human and can't be depriving ourselves all the time. Obsessing is definitely not getting us anywhere.. just going to make us feel miserable. Think we can just try our best coming up to Christmas, we don't pig out any more and know how to limit the damage ;) Look after yourself!! I've not being doing too bad, still lost a 1lb this week so I CAN do it. Been trying to eat more fruit and veg and going to carry on now, even if it means going over my points, as I want to look after myself, I do NOT want another horrible cold like this one lol. So lots of fruit veg and sleep for me. Hope you're ok :) xxxxxx

Well done for loss :) x

Well done for the loss :D fabulossss! and just think how far u have come! xxx

Thanks Nic :) and I'm being a good girl honest, hehe!!!!!

Breakfast
2 crumpets with flora light 3

Dinner
2 white bread 3
Flora light 0.5
Ham 0.5
Cucumber 0
Shape zero 1
Grapes 1

Tea
Half pack of egg noodles 4
Stir fry veg 0
Sweet and sour sauce 2

Drinks and snacks
Milk for drinks 2
Apple 0.5
Monster munch 1.5
Cookie 1

20/24

Hey!! Hope everyone is ok today :)

Breakfast
2 crumpets with flora light 3

Dinner
1 white bread with flora light, ham and cucumber 2.5
Grapes 1
Shape zero 1

Tea
Half a pack of egg noodles 4
Sweet and sour sauce 2
Stir fry veg 0

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
2 satsumas 0.5
Crispy kreme donut (cookies n cream) :) :) 6??

22/24

My lovely oh went to Meadowhall and brought me back a crispy kreme donut, I'm sure he's trying to sabotage my diet lol. But I've fitted it in points wise :)

More than half way though the week :) woop!!

Breakfast
Branflakes 2.5

Dinner
2 crumpets with flora 3
Biscuit 2
Shape zero 1

Tea
Sausages 4
Chips 3
Beans 2

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
2 satsumas 0.5

20/24

sts for me this week! Fell of the wagon slightly the past couple of days. Have had a really busy week, so much work to do and pointing kind of went out of the window. Not eating too bad though and I've been eating loads of fruit and veg. I woke up this morning after a lovely sleep to a really sore swollen throat :( gutted. After a hot drink and a strepsil it feels better but I just hope to god it's not tonsolitus, I've only just got over a nasty cold and don't want to be ill again :( too much to do and just don't want to be poorly. Going to rest up this weekend and try and chill, will be off to docs tomorrow if no better. Next week isn't a bad week out of class Tuesday (away from those germy children lol) and then Wednesday is strike day and was intending to go to town and protest but if I'm still iffy it's a pj day for me. Just popped to town and treated myself to a superfood salad, grapes and a starbucks (to cheer me up) Going to try and stick to points today, having chinese for tea but it will be veg based so should be ok. Back to it 100% tomorrow. Hope everyone is ok xxx

Breakfast
1 white toast with flora light 2

Dinner
Marks and Spencer's King prawn, salmon and cous cous superfood salad 5
Red grapes 2

Tea
Veg chow mein 4
Few chips 3

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Tall skinny praline mocha 3.5

21.5/24

Last edited:
Hey hope u soon feel better. I think you me and nic will all be sts'ers this week. I was showing a loss but totm has hit so looking doubtful now. Least its not a gain :D

Thanks hun :) Ahh no totm what a nightmare for us on the diet front. Good luck :) But yay sts is great, better than a gain. Hope you're having a nice day xxxxxx

Well woke up this morning and my throat still feels like it's been cut to ribbons boo, but I feel ok in myself and had a good sleep so I'm guessing it's just a rubbish throat infection. Today will consist of warm drinks and chilling, 2 weekends in a row. Really hope I'm 100% next weekend so I can do some Christmas shopping.

I wasn't bad at all food wise yesterday. Although it being usual treat night I pretty much stuck to my points, had 2 mini mince pies and a few haribo later in night which took me about 1.5 over.

Breakfast
200g pineapple 2
Cranberry juice 1.5

Dinner
Heinz tomatoe and butterbean soup 2.5

Tea
Thai prawn fishcake 4.5
Small jacket potatoe 2
Light spread 0.5
Brocolli 0

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2