Discover Back to discover :)

I've just tried on one of my Christmas party dresses which I couldn't previously get into, and I can now zip it up.. woop wioop! Well chuffed, so I'm getting there with my goals!! Also my trousers for work are absolutely hanging off me, they have been really bugging me, constantly having to pull them up. I have some others a size smaller but they are just a tiny bit too tight around the hips. I will get in them soon hopefully!! xx

Yay to dress fitting - piccie? Xxx

Mines Thursday:)

xxx

Yayy, December babies :D Do you like having your Birthday around this time? Are you doing anything nice for it? xx

Angelxx2010 said:
Yayy, December babies :D Do you like having your Birthday around this time? Are you doing anything nice for it? xx

I hate having my birthday in December coz my hubbies, kids and parents birthdays are all in the spring/summer time and we always go out and do nice things for theirs like picnics, theme parks etc and it's always miserable and grey in December.
Im putting my little girl in pre-school for the day (she doesn't normally go Thursdays) me and hubby are off Christmas shopping then going for lunch then we've got a babysitter in the evening and were off out on our own for a meal.
Friday were all off to the cinema to watch puss in boots then to pizza hut so I'll celebrate with the kids then.

I'm weighing in Thursday morning instead of Friday this week.

Are you doing anything for your birthday?

xxx

Aww that sounds like a nice week ahead :D x

Happy Birthday x

Hi hun
How u doin?
Happy Birthday xx

Hey ladies :) Thanks so much for the Birthday messages! I had a lovely day. Had a nice day at school and had some cake, kids sang happy birthday to me too bless them. Me and oh went out for food last night at wetherspoons, I ate soo much. Had a gourmet chicken burger with chips and then pancakes with ice cream and chocolate sauce. Omg, was yummy. Then my oh sister bought me some Bailey's biscotti and had some of that :) Oh got me Dance Central 2 yay, love it.. really good fun workout. Aching a bit today though.

Sorry I've been awol, I've just been so busy with school, Birthday, Christmas. I feel huge, especially after yesterday. I'm being good from now and all next week, got a party at school next Wednesday as someone is leaving and there's going to be loads of food but I'm not going crazy! Children's Christmas party next Friday and again they'll be loads of food, but I'm not having anything. I want damage limitation before Christmas so I can have a few treats. Hope everyone is well xxxxx

Hi hun
How u doin?
Happy Birthday xx

Hey hun :) How you doing? How was your holiday, hope you had an amazing time. Have you got any pics? Hope you're looking forward to Christmas. I'm good thanks sweety. xxxxx

Best of luck for a good result tomorrow im sure ull be fine :)

Good luck xx

Hey hun :) How you doing? I'mmm here, so sorry I've been so busy not had chance to update doh. I've still been reading though, you're doing so well. Well done, I'm being quite naughty at the mo, didn't wi on saturday cos I'm scared lol. Hope you're ok xxxxx

Good luck for next WI lol :) don't be too scared! Xx

Back