Tea
Homemade chilli 6
Wholemeal pitta 2.5
ww ice cream 2.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2

20/25

Hi sweetie
Glad u had a gud xmas n new year x ur plans n goals look super fab! U will do it, best time of year to get motivated i will there myself tomiz, bak to SW n the gym!
Gud luk hun xxx

Hey sweety :) Thank you!! Hope you did too. Hehe I do hope so, fingers crossed lol. Yay best of luck with slimming world, that's ace and the gym!! We can do it :D xxxxx

We can do it defo! We need 100% days like elaine has! Come on girls lets stay positive!!!
Group hug!
X

Yum yum i'm having homemade chilli for my tea tomorrow night aswell! Never thought of having it with a pitta bread! x x x

Ooo nice looking plan :) x

Yum yum i'm having homemade chilli for my tea tomorrow night aswell! Never thought of having it with a pitta bread! x x x

Hope you enjoy your chilli :D I love it!! It's really nice with a pitta bread. I wish I'd got the ww ones now though as think their lower in points, and also wish I had extra lean mince lol, could have saved a few points then. But hey ho xxxxx

Hey peeps.

Hope everyone is ok and having a good start to the year. I'm ok, though been really hungry the past 2 days! When I got to work, there was a full tin of chocs left, massive box of chocolate fingers and big bars of chocolate. Omg I could have cried. Everyone was tucking in but god knows how I resisted. I would have thought that all my buddies would have eaten enough over Christmas and then to go and eat more, mad. Any hoo today's diary:-

Breakfast
Branflakes and milk 2.5

Dinner
Jacket potatoe 2.5
Beans 3
ww yoghurt 0.5

Tea
Chilli 6
Veg 0
ww strawberry cone 2.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for drinks 2ww choc biscuits 1.5
Crisps 2.5

24/25

Its horrible isnt it vik, thankfully i work in a very small team now but in my other job people used to bring chocolates and biscuits left from christmas in until March! Soooo glad i'm not tempted although i have been having a few pieces of toblerone each night with a brew to get through it hehe xxx

Yumm toblerone :) You deserve it, a nice treat to look forward to at the end of the night :) Ohh god I know, people are just mad lol, wish they'd stop it. And they're all a bunch of rakes lol, typical xx

Boooo to rakes! Although we will be soon hehe xx

Hehe I do hope so :D you certainly will, I seem to get led astray by chocolaty goodness lol!! Again today, it was someone's birthday and instead of bringing in cake they brought in - a massive joint of ham, a cheese board, croissants, bread and grapes eeek. I did have a little bit but all within points so all good :)

Breakfast
Branflakes with milk 2.5

Dinner
Wholemeal pitta with ham, cucumber and extra light mayo - 3.5
ww yoghurt 0.5

Tea
ww chicken curry 4.5
ww strawberry ice cream cone 2.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for drinks 2
Half croissant 2
Grapes 1
Bit of ham 1
Small chunk of cheese 2

21.5/25

Good girl! Silly ppl at work do they not understand how hard things are to resist after being so relaxed over christmas??!!! lol! Good luck for tomorrow hun xxx

Well wi tomorrow morning eek! I really hope the weight I put on last week is water weight, so hoping for a nice loss.

Breakfast
2 white toast with light spread and marmite 4

Dinner
Mascapnie and veg pasta pouch 5
ww yoghurt 0,5
Salt and vinegar walkers 2.5

Tea
Half pizza 7

Drinks and snacks
Milk for drinks 2
Small apple 0.5
2 choc fingers 2

23.5/25

Good luck for WI x

Thanks Carly hun!

I'm pleased to report that I've lost 4lbs :) yay!! Not bad in 5 days. I'm guessing it must have been pesky water weight, so not fat. But at least I'm lighter. Now to shift the rest, but at least it's a start. Just been for my hair cut and off out for a Chinese tonight for my friends Birthday :) so that will be nice. And nice for treat night. Hope everyone has a nice weekend xxxxx

BRILLIANT!! well done yayyyyyy! enjoy ur chinese hun and trea urself u deserve it after that loss absolutly fantastic x x x

Yay!!!!! Well done u :) enjoy ur evening and yay to hair cut :) x

Well done miss fantabulous loss...I've got a lot to keep up with this week but just had a very light tea so hoping ill see at least 2 if tomorrow. Have a lovely night...enjoy your treat :-D

Wow thats fab darlin x good job to u!! X ;-)

Back