Discover Back to discover :)

Angelxx2010 said:
Thank you Nic :) Well I'm quite literally over the moon, I've lost 3lbs this week eeeek. I can't believe it, I would have been happy with a pound lol. The Christmas weight really is coming off quick :-D It will prob be 1lb a week off now which will be ace. I'm really back in the zone!

Just had some poached eggs on toast for brekkie, going to be fairly good till tea time when I'm having pizza and wine for treat night, yum!! Hope everyone has an ace night xxxxx

Absolutely brilliant, big well done on the 3lb loss:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Woohoo well done vic fab result! Enjoy your treat night :-D

Thank you sooo much mrss and dinx :) xxxxxx

Absolutely brilliant, big well done on the 3lb loss:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey hun!! Are you still using your diary? I can never seem to find it... hmm xx

Well done on ur great loss hun x
Happy sunday xx

Oh em gee well doneeeeee :D we've lost exactly the same weight since christmas! twinnies wooo ur doing fab xxx

Thanks so much lovely ladies :) Hehe yay go us Nic, aren't we doing well :-D

It is absolutely freezing here brr, so cold!! I have been so hungry today, craving thick bread and chocolate, ahh bad times!!

Breakfast
Branflakes with milk 2.5

Dinner
ww bagel with light philly and ham 3
Shape zero 1
2 small apricots 0.5

Tea
ww meatball pasta 5.5
Bit of cheese grated 1.5
Jelly 0

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
2 choc biscuits 4

20/25

Hi hun
Menu looks gud x
Did u brave out ur craves?
X

Hey :) I'm here, been so busy not been able to post but I am sticking to it!! Done lots of running around and walking too. Work is getting me down a bit at the mo, so much to do!!!! Hope everyone is good :) xx

Aww keep ur chin up hun, i've got a friend who works in a school she said its really mad there aswell :( Hope it calms down a bit soon x

Thanks Nic hun!! God yeh I bet, it's just a nightmare!! Due an inspection soon so we're all getting ready!! I feel naughty not putting food on, but I have been sticking to it, just not had chance. Today I will though lol..

Breakfast
ww bagel with light spread 3

Dinner
Tuna salad sandwich 3
Yoghurt 1
2 x jaffa cakes 2

Tea
3 pizza fingers 4
1 potatoe waffle 1.5
Beans 2

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Malteser bunny 3.5

22/25 :)

Hi hun
Gud luck x

Thanks ladies hope you're both ok!! I lost 0.5lb this week :) happy with that seeing that I've lost half a stone in the past 2 weeks. Off shopping and to wagamammas with my friend now :) can't wait! Speak soon xxx

Angelxx2010 said:
Thanks ladies hope you're both ok!! I lost 0.5lb this week :) happy with that seeing that I've lost half a stone in the past 2 weeks. Off shopping and to wagamammas with my friend now :) can't wait! Speak soon xxx

Well done hun cx
Enjoy ur great sounding day xx

Well done for losing 3lbs :) what a star!! Exciting weekend ahead? X

Well done hunny bun cant believe we've lost exactly the same weight since christmas lol, race u to a stone?? :D x x x

Ooooo good luck with competition :) x

Back