Discover Back to discover :)

Welcome back...hold your head high and you WILL get there :)

Aww love youuuu :D Soooo glad ur back!!!! Wasnt the same, one of our crew was missing!! Get that head held high missy you have achieved so much already and we all know u can do this. Try not to think of it as a diet, but a lifestyle :) x x x x

Ahhh thank you so much Dinx and Nic :) You are both stars, love you both loads!! Can't wait. I will get my head held high, and you're right need to think of it as a lifestyle change :) Thanks girlies speak soon xxxxx

Hey all :)

Hope you're all well. Well back on it tomorrow :) actually quite excited. I'm al stocked up with weight watchers/low point goodies and got some nice meals planned this week. Also bought ww magazine so going to read through that shortly. Going to weigh myself in the morning and take measurements eeek. I don't think my weight will be very accurate tomorrow morning as I'm out for a big meal and drinks tonight, so will see. Bring it on :) I have also ordered 'my shape fitness evolved' for the kinect, yay can't wait till it arrives. Wanted it a while ago but it was pricey but got it for a tenner on amazon, yay! Go to aim to do it twice a week to start with then build up. Hope everyone is having a fab weekend xxx

Thanks hun :) fingers crossed it's not too awful lol xxx

Morning everyone :)

Well first day back to my journey and wi, omg :-/ 13st 11lbs ahhhh. Same as what I was just after Christmas. I ate loads last night and the day before so I'm hoping it will be gone by next wi, fingers crossed for a good loss. I want to get out of these pesky 13's. So I also did my measurements:-

Waist - 38 inches :(
Hips - 44 inches
Thigh - 25 inches
Arm - 13.5 inches

The size of my waist and hips really worries me. That area has always been my problem area and reason whay I'm so unconfident wearing a lot of clothes. But anyhoo bring it on :) I need to keep in mind I'm doing this for my health, bring down my bmi and want to look nice for friends hen do at end of May and wedding in June!!

Food for the day :)

Breakfast
1 white toast with light spread 2
Poached egg 1.5

Dinner
ww chicken and sweetcorn soup 0.5
2 crisp bread 0.5
Chicken and sweetcorn filler 2.5
Apple 0.5

Tea
Mediterranean chicken salad :)
Chicken 3
Med shake in the bag seasoning 0.5
Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe, onion 0
1 tbsp light mayo 0.5
125g potatoe wedges 3

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
ww choc caramel bar 1.5
Vanilla activia snackpot 1

19/25 so far :) will update if I have any more. Have a lovely day everyone

I have reset my ticker to what I have left to lose now (25lbs to 12st eeek) and also set myself 2 challenges :) bring it on

oh to be a 38 inch waist.lol....we will do it!!! you are gonna look stunning for the wedding im sure of it....good goals you have set, realistic and not too challenging...easy peasy!!! you'll see :D have a great last-day-of-the-hols :)

Ahh thanks Dinx :) bless you! Glad you think the goals are ok, def not too pressure with them! Bring them on :) We can definitely do this! Wa hhoo xx

Ended up having 24/25 points today as had a couple of snacks and having ww ice cream after my tea, so all good :)

Plan for Monday

25 points and 1 saved

Breakfast
Branflakes 2.5

Dinner
Cinnamon and raisin bagel with light butter 4
Mango activia snackpot 1
apple 0.5

Tea
Mediterranean chicken salad 3.5
125g potatoe wedges 3
White choc areo moose 2.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Apple 0.5
Custard cream 1

20.5/25 so far

Yayyy, welcome back :) Sooo glad u decided to write a diary again! You can do this in no time missy! Very realistic goals and just think how fab u will look for ur friends hen do woooo u can party on down with ur lovely new body hehehe :D Good luck for this week x x x x i have every faith in u x

Ahh thanks so much Nic :) you're a star, I really hope so. Feeling really positive at the mo. Hope I can keep it up, will get there eventually whether it's a rocky ride or not :) Hope you have a lovely week xxx

Thanks so much Nic :)

Hope everyone is ok today!! Just a quick post as have a pile of work to do already sigh, no rest for the wicked! I know I had planned yesterday but it's kind of changed so I'll update again,

Breakfast
Branflakes 2.5

Dinner
Cinnamon and raisin bagel 4
Activia snackpot 1
Apple 0.5

Tea
Chicken salad with light mayo 3.5
Jacket potatoe with light butter 3
ww ice cream 2.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for drinks 2
Apple 0.5
Freddo 2.5
Biscuit 1.5
Snack a jacks 1.5

24/26 :) Pretty snacky, but I do looovvee to snack I'm a sucker for it, but all within points xx

Hey hun

Just found your diary subscribed and read from beginning to end so all up to date looking forward to keeping up with you and your journey!

Don't be to hard on yourself Hun uve done amazing from reading back you goals are realistic and you will get there!

Good luck :-D x x x

Hey Maybride :) Thanks so much that's really kind. We can do this :-D Hope the diary didn't bore you too much hehe. Hope you're ok?

Had a good day :) Been on a course and turned down meat and potatoe pie, hehe go me!!

Breakfast
Cinnamon and raisin bagel 4

Dinner
Jacket with tuna mayo 6
Side salad 0
Activia vanilla snackpot 1
Apple 0.5

Tea
Veg pasta pouch 4

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Twirl 5

22.5/25 2 saved

Oh fancies some pancakes tonight so going to make some batter up soon!! I've got 4.5 points left to play with so may have a small one with a bit of treacle, surely can't be that bad??? xxxxx

Not boring at all I love reading through the diaries and finding out about their journeys!!

What are the active snack pots like in desperately trying to find a low point yoghurt that I like as really fussy and not a fan of the WW ones!

Hope you enjoyed your pancakes :) xx

Back