Discover Back to discover :)

Well done babycakes!!! Thats brilliant, really well done. Hope ur feeling better soon :) xxx

Well done the awesome loss! Get well soon xx

Fab loss well done you! Relax and get well soon!

Thanks so much ladies :) I'm well happy and feeling much better now thank you! Been really tired and think there's a bug going around at school. Going to chill again today :)

Breakfast
ww bagel with philadelphia 3

Dinner
Morrisons salad bar 7??!!
Mini aero 2

Tea
1 sausage 2
Mash 3
Peas 0.5
Gravy 0.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Hot cross bun 4 :)

24/25

have a nice day everyone xxxxx

I always point morrisons salad bar at 6, so spot on with ur 7 :) xxx

i heart morrisons salad bar!!!

Well done on your loss hun sorry i missed it :) xx

Well having a proper crap week!! Proper busy at the start of the week and then on Thursday we found out that ofsted are inspecting us :-/ eeeeekkkk... next Monday and Tuesday!! I am soo worried it's untrue, don't think I ever been so scared! Worked late last night and tonight and got to go to school tomorrow and Sunday, going to be tired nervous and a mess by Mon and Tues :( I have stuck to plan tho god knows how, tho last night I ended up having pizza for tea. Lost 0.5lb I'm happy with that. May not be on for the next few days now till it's over. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Keep it up xxxxxxxx

oh you have my sympathy!! ofsted EEEK!!! hope it goes ok...im sure it will

Well done on the loss Hun! Good luck with ofstead! :) sure it will be fine :) c

I'm sure it will be fine :) Just remember its the whole school they are inspecting not just you xxx

Good luck with inspection. Not as bad as you think. Not much point getting too stressed either. You want your lessons to be as natural as possible. If you are overly worried this won't be able to happen.

Well done for loss and good luck with ofsted! Xx

Thanks so much everyone! Wasn't as bad as I expected! But had a great deal of pressure put on us, and it's been horrible. But it's over :) yay, and first lie in and day off in 12 days so I'm happy.

I didn't stick to plan at all this week, some days I was eating very little as so stressed, others as I was eating loads, but did wi yesterday and some how I'm sts :) very happy. Going to take it easy today woop. Hope everyone is well, spk soon xxxx

Well done for STS. Hope ur ok x

Glad it wasn't to bad and well done on STS :)

Hi hun
How ru?
Long time no talk
X

When it is all over you kind of wonder what the stress was for. Hope the feedback was positive.

Thanks Mr Happy :) I'm guessing you a fellow teacher? Yes I got good feedback thanks, glad the horrid thing is over tho lol. Still really busy at the mo, oh the joys of teaching.

Hi hun
How ru?
Long time no talk
X

Hey sweety :)

How you doing? Gosh yes long time no speak. Hope you're ok and doing well! How have you been? I'm ok thanks, uber busy at work at the mo and struggling to get on here at the mo.. but being good. Prob cos I don't have time to eat anymore lol xxxxxxx

Back