Discover Back to discover :)

Glad u got good feedback :) x

I am a fellow teacher. We came through an inspection last year. My first one. Was tough but I found those who stressed out the most crumbled more quickly. Lol. Nice to get good feedback. Lifts your spirits when someone sees the effort that you put in!

I am a fellow teacher. We came through an inspection last year. My first one. Was tough but I found those who stressed out the most crumbled more quickly. Lol. Nice to get good feedback. Lifts your spirits when someone sees the effort that you put in!

Excellent :) Hope you're first inspection was ok too, and you're def right about the ones who crumble first. Lol. Are you in primary or secondary?

Wheres my Vik :( xxx

Hello my lovely, I'm here!! So sorry been awol, I'm back to posting my diary everyday now!! I lost 1lb this week so happy :) Feeling really bloated and not good at the mo, need to get into the 12's bring it on! xxxxx

I am in primary. How about you? I see you are doing discover programme as well. I am back to it after a while. Just getting back into the swing of things.

Well done for ur loss :) x

I am in primary. How about you? I see you are doing discover programme as well. I am back to it after a while. Just getting back into the swing of things.

Brill :) I'm primary too! What year you in? Roll on Easter hols lol. Excellent, hope you're getting on ok with it again! I do love discover.

Breakfast
2 white toast with light butter 4
2 poached eggs 2.5

Dinner
Tomatoe and basil pasta pot 2.5
100g strawberries 1
Apple and mango yoghurt 2

Tea
saucy fish co - haddock and cheese fishcake 4.5
Roasted veg 0
Pesto 2

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Crisps 2.5

23/25

Hope everyone has a lovely day! It's so lovely and sunny here :) My oh has just had to come home from work tho as he's not well :( been throwing up all morning,. Nura virus is doing it's rounds at the mo! Keeping a wide birth lol xxx

Hey sweets glad ur back but sorry u've been busy :( Well done for ur loss thats brilliant :) Nuro virus is horrible i've had it twice, really hope u dont catch it x x x x

I teach primary three. Absolutely love it. What year do u teach? Lost nearly 4 stone with discover. Put two back on. It's now time to get back on track! Thank God for iPhone apps. Lol.

Hope he feels better soon and that u have had nice day x

I teach primary three. Absolutely love it. What year do u teach? Lost nearly 4 stone with discover. Put two back on. It's now time to get back on track! Thank God for iPhone apps. Lol.

Ahh brill :) I'm in Foundation two, the ickle ones, keep me busy! Got 10 off today with chicken pox, very quiet lol. Excellent, well done on your amazing loss. You'll get that other 2 off no worries. Do you have a diary?

Thanks lovely ladies :) It's so lovely here today, so warm!!!!!!!

Breakfast
Branflakes 2.5

Dinner
2 warbutton thins with light spread and ham 5
Shape zero 1
Strawberries 1

Tea
Mushroom pasta 4.5
Tomatoe and basil sauce 1.5
Roasted veg 0

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Chocolate digestive 1.5

19/25 so far

Don't keep a diary on here. Have an app called iwatchr that I use to track my intake. Ten off is a lot in the one day! Must have been such an way day compared to normal!

Ur a star :) x

You are fabulous darling keep it up its nice to have u back :) I kept ur seat warm hehe xxx

You are fabulous darling keep it up its nice to have u back :) I kept ur seat warm hehe xxx

Hehe thank you hun :) Ooo mini mins has all changed, exciting!! Having a good day, still boiling here!

Breakfast
Branflakes 2.5

Dinner
Jacket potatoe with beans 5
Shape zero yoghurt 1

Tea
Chicken 3
Salad 0
Few wedges 2
Mini magnum 3

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Milky way crisp roll 2.5

21/25

Hope everyone is good xxxxxxx

Sounds lovely! I love milky way crispy rolls could eat them all day :p

The weather is gorgeous isnt it could get used to it cant wait to wear lots of summer clothes and hopefully look good in them in the future haha! x x x x

Milky way crisp rolls are the best aren't they :) Hehe you look fab now as you are, and will look ace in your summer clothes!! Roll on summer clothes shopping!

I lost a 1lb this week :) happy as on Thurs evening I went out for a meal for oh sisters bday (and was NOT good at all) so not bad at all! I haven't reached my Easter hol goal, but was only 2.5ln off so I'm pretty happy with that. I'm sure I'll reach my next goal! I'm away for a few days next week so may not be on for a few days. Hope everyone has a great weekend xxxxxxx

Back