Discover Back to discover :)

Zumba was amazing :) I hurt like hell the next day tho haha! But I'm going to go every week now. Well after all my wailing and crying last week, I've still managed to lose 1.5lb this week :-O I'm chuffed! Got a wedding tomorrow :) Then out for 2 meals and drinks next week, but will just try my best and pick low fat options. Need to get on here more and post my diary, I was wondering whether my fitness pal could just post it for me onto here, but doubt it hmmmm. Will ne much better when I get a new phone. Hope everyone has a great weekend xxxxxxxxxx

Well done on your loss Hun. Xx

Half a pound off this week. My scales at home tell me that I am three pound lighter than those in school which I use to weight myself. Both are weightwatchers scales. Bit bizarre! Hope everyone is well.

Thank you Maybride :) and well done Mr. Happy, That is weird about the scales hmmm. Sometimes the type of floor can effect it. But still great.

Sorry I've been a bit awol this week. I've been so busy, hardly stopped, stuck to diet tho, another 1lb off this week :) been so busy I hardly have chance to think about food. I've got 6 weeks till the summer hols so want to be super good till then and hopefully get into the 12's, going to stay on track in the summer too and join the gym to keep me busy!!

Breakfast
2 white toast with light spread and marmite

Dinner
Tomatoe and butterbean soup
Toffee yoghurt

Tea
Cajun chicken pasta
Cornetto

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot srinks
2 small panackes with chocolate philladelphia
Snacka a jacks

1,538/1,720

Still some left for later if I wish :) Back to school tomorrow, and off to Zumba after yay. It burns off 500 calories in an hour :-o Going to add an extra 400 on for me to eat tomorrow, just to be on the safe side. Hope all my mini mates are doing well xxxxxx

Sounds lovely and well done for the loss hun , good idea about joining the gym over summer, i bet once u get into it u will really enjoy it xxx

Ahh thank you my lovely lady :) Been a good day, zumba nearly killed me though lol, seemed harder than last time and I was hungry too. Must take a small sarnie or something to have before next week! Feel like I've eaten loads today with the calories I've burnt off :)

Breakfast
Crumpets with flora light

Dinner
Bagel
Yoghurt
2 apricots

Tea
Saucy fish co fish cake
2 waffles
Peas
Cornetto

Drinks and Snacks
Milk for hot drinks
Small banana
Snack a jacks
Flap jack bite
Toast

1,940 still 200 left. I'm stuffed though! Hope everyone is having a nice day xxxxxx

Hey hun :) 0.5lb this week! I'm very happy with that as I haven't been an angel this week, not too bad but I could have been better! Me and my team at work decided yesterday that we aren't eating any chocolate, cake or biscuits for the next 5 weeks while we're at school, I'm so happy with this as that's my massive downfall!! Bring it on :) xxxx

Aww well done :) U seem so much more happier now i think this calorie counting is deffo for u :) xxx

Hey everyone :)

Well after a long stint of falling off the wagon then getting back on it again etc, I have finally bit the bullet and have joined a meeting :) I wasn't sure how I'd take to pro points as love discover so much but I'm really enjoying it. I've lost 6.5lbs in 3 weeks yay, and 4th weigh in tomorrow! Hopefully I'll get my shiny 7. I can have 32 points a day, and save my 49 for Saturday to have a treat night :)! Today's Menu..

Breakfast
1 white toast 2
Light butter 1

Dinner
Wholemeal pitta 3
Ham 1
Light salad cream 1
Cucumber 0
Shape yoghurt 2
Bluberries 0

Tea
Chilli 8
Wholemeal pitta 3

Snacks
Snack a jacks 2
Maltesers 6
2 gingernut biscuits

31/32

Sounds lovely :) Well done for the weight loss so far, glad to see u back xxx

Thanks hunny :) I've lost another 1lb tonight wa hooo! Really happy! I really hope I can get to the 12's by Christmas! Sleep tonight so going to hit the sack soon :) Hope everyone is ok x x

Hey :) Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! I've been quite busy but putting my feet up today :) I usually save all my weeklies for a Saturday so I can have a treat day.. but had a pizza takeaway at my friends on Friday night, so used some weeklies then and had the rest yesterday but think I might have gone over oops! Ah well still 3 days till weigh in and I earn quite a few activity points during week from walking to work and being on my feet all day so fingers crossed!

Today's food

Breakfast
White toast with light spread 3
Egg 2

Dinner
Chicken noodle soup 3
Crisps 3
Muller yoghurt 2

Tea
ww spicy chicken pizza 12
ww angel slice 2

Snacks
Cookies and cream kitkat 3
Jaffa cake 1

31/32

Hi guys!! Hope all is well?

Breakfast
Shale yoghurt 1
Banana 0

Dinner
Pitta 3
Ham. 1
Salad cream 1
Cucumber 0
Grapes 0
Yoghurt 1

Tea
Prawn pasta. 7
Ww strawberry pudding 4

Snacks
Galaxy ripple 5
Snack a jacks 2

25/32

Hey :) hope all are well? I lost another 1lb at weigh in on Wednesday! Yay :) bring on the 12's wa hoo for the weekend xxxxx

Another 1lb off this week. Yay!!!

2toast with flora light. 6

We soup. 2
Yoghurt. 1
Banana 0

Ww chicken and pasta. 9
Ww strawberry pudding. 5

2 choc biscuits. 4
Ripple. 5
32/32. Plus 1 weeklie

Back