back to discoverplan

Gillbob

Oh man...

Im heading back to discover. Lost 6 stone on it and half put 1 and a half back on! I have been trying the propoint but I am just not losing any weight! first two weeks were ok then half a pound for two weeks and then half a pound on tonight! gutted...

Have bought some discover books on ebay and am getting started tomorrow. It worked before, it should work again!

Just before my book comes, can someone remind me of the fruit situation and the points in them?

Thanks!

Gillbob said:
Oh man...

Im heading back to discover. Lost 6 stone on it and half put 1 and a half back on! I have been trying the propoint but I am just not losing any weight! first two weeks were ok then half a pound for two weeks and then half a pound on tonight! gutted...

Have bought some discover books on ebay and am getting started tomorrow. It worked before, it should work again!

Just before my book comes, can someone remind me of the fruit situation and the points in them?

Thanks!

Hi
I'm on my 1st week back on the discover plan trying this before I start going to the groups.
I'm using the shop weight watches book. Fruit as follows...
Medium Apple points 1/2
Medium banana points 1 1/2
100g Cherries points 1/2
170g grapefruit 1/2
100g grapes 1
Medium kiwi fruit 1/2
Medium slice mango 1/2
Medium slice melon 1/2
Medium Orange 1/2
Medium peach 1/2
Medium pear 1
150g strawberries 1/2