Back to Herbalife...

I know it's hard what I'd the day like product wise with herbalife? X

I'm struggling too x

Yeah i am excited just ironing our uniforms ready for monday also doing paperwork and cleaning the house. Hunped all our stuff in the van ready to go. :)

You need to do what will work long term. Better to lose a stone in how ever many weeks than keep losing and gaining the same stone every 3 weeks.

Ill support you which ever diet you do my lovely. But make sure its definatly the right choice. Xxx

Ahhhh I see xxx its hard to get back into it when u just come off a holiday hun I found the same. Just need to get into that frame of mind. It helps me going gym as I feel like I Dnt want to ruin everything I have done x

I've already had mine by then x

ah i tend to eat around the same time each day
breakfasts around 7.30am
1st snack around 10/10.30am
lunch at 12.45pm
2nd snack at 3/3.30pm
tea at 8pm

theres a big gap between snack and tea but in that time im either running, or in the gym. i keep busy :p x

also have the tea in a water bottle aswell, its better than the sports drinks and keeps me going for much longer.

Hey chick, you will figure out what's best for you xxxx why does weight loss have to be difficult!!!! We all know each of the diet works, it's finding the one for you xxxxx

Hey chick, you will figure out what's best for you xxxx why does weight loss have to be difficult!!!! We all know each of the diet works, it's finding the one for you xxxxx

Morning mum!

I know what works and for me and that's SW, think I was just hoping I could defo get to target for July by doing HL. Sarah was right when he said its better to lose a stone and stick to it rather than keeping losing the same stone 3 times over and then being no better off x

Yeah!!! Get back to sw! That's the one for u xxx

So u cuming back to sw or gona try carry on with hl?

In two minds as I've spent all the money but I guess I could always try HL a few weeks before I go away.

I want to get back to spinning but my ankle still isn't right after I twisted it 6 weeks ago. If I can get back to the gym it will spur me on even more x

What bits do u have babes surely u can sell it xxxx

Ur happier on slimming world chick xxxx

Hi all

I'm on HL too :) had 5lb loss this week. New week tomorrow . Gonna try a few changes this week (no peanut butter, no milk, no black coffee , little or no protein bars, ) I'm just playing around with it a bit at the moment .

Will be posting daily loss if that is ok with you all?

Daily diary will be something like this
8.30 am F1 cookies and cream , 250mls water and banana.

12/2pm lunch (500 cal limit)

6.30pm shake and piece of fruit or yoghurt.

Back