Back to Herbalife...

BeckyT

Always trying!
For those of you that know me will know that I got to target on SW last year after losing just short of 3st and then piled it all back on again. For the second half of last year I spent my time switching between SW, WW, HL and back to SW again. I went on holiday a few weeks ago and I felt awful in my bikini, so much so when i was sat out on my balcony I would cover my self up as it wasnt a pretty sight. I will be going to Ibiza in 15 weeks with 8 friends and there is no way I can go there looking and feeling like I do now.

I am currently 11st 4.2lb I want to be in the 9's, my actual goal is 9st 6lb. I know HL isnt a quick fix however I am here to give it my best shot. This isn't a food diary as such as other than my evening meal and varied snacks each day will be quite similar however feel free to keep checking up on me!

Here to subscribe chickidee xx

Me too!!!! Xx

subscribing xx

Subscribing xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here to subscribe <3

Subscribing xx

I swear that starting a diary is the beginning of the end... Just can't stick to it. Maybe I'm kidding myself, I love food! x

I swear that starting a diary is the beginning of the end... Just can't stick to it. Maybe I'm kidding myself, I love food! x

Well I know I couldn't do it!! X

Becky!!! This is me hahaha!!! In fact, I think everyone in our little gang are the same haha! Just normal I guess xxx

Maybe I'm kidding myself. Perhaps I should just stick to SW and get as much off as I can before beefa... God knows! x

ive started on the 24 range, the F1 vanilla shake is lovely and creamy! the extra protein helps with my training and im still able to maintain energy levels whilst doing meal replacements.

Herbalife24 | Formula 1 Sport

Right then missus. Lets thing aboutbthis sensibly. (See i sign some paperwork and think im a grown up.)

Realistically which one do you think you can stick to?

Which would be better in the long run?

Xxx

Right then missus. Lets thing aboutbthis sensibly. (See i sign some paperwork and think im a grown up.)

Realistically which one do you think you can stick to?

Which would be better in the long run?

Xxx

In the long term SW, I think I hopped onto HL because I want to shift the weight for Ibiza but at the moment I'm gonna end up putting more on as I get to about 3/4pm and feel deprived and eating my body weight in crisps, chocadooby and biscuits

Are you excited for Monday? x

at the 3/4pm hunger time i always have a protein bar with me :)

Back