Back to it (again!!)

jack_83

Hi everyone,

Ive been changing from WW to SW back and forth for ages now and the new WW plan doesnt really work for me so ive decided to give SW a go again.

Please give me some inspiration. Im not going back to class and ive still got all my books from last year. Im going to weigh in at the gym every sat morning (which will be my weigh in day) and ive got a pile of recipe books but im always grateful for adive, help and motivation

x

Hey I'm tempted to do the same, I need to lose weigh before Christmas, but I work awkward shifts so I'm going to follow sw, with my old books and weigh in at my gym every Friday :)
Good luck

Good luck to both of you!

I've just rejoined SW after being constantly hungry on Rosemary Conleys diet and although I'm going to class I'm looking for the extra inspiration too!!
Good luck to you all xx

The best advice I can give is think long term- don't treat this as a temporary diet to drop weight for Christmas, or lose as much as quickly as you can- these are things you have probably tried before and ended up gaining again.

Einsten said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results"

This time, do it differently- follow SW but do it with a view to changing your life forever, not just hoping for a quick fix. Eat sensibly and value everything you put in your mouth- eat and enjoy your syns, go out and enjoy yourself and work the plan around your life, not the other way around. See this as the way you are going to eat forever.... not just for a short period. Don't talk about being 'on' or 'off' plan- this is who you are now and how you eat, and loving food is part of healthy living and SW allows you to EAT and not feel guilty

I lost and gained weight all my life on mad schemes and desperate efforts- always putting it back. It was when I made the decision to do it slowly, realistically and with true long-term determination, hoping even for half a pound a week as a loss that I actually did it. I did - it took me 2 years to lose 8 stone and have been at target for 1 year. SW is the way I eat now, and will forever- no denial, no guilt, the occasional treat but overall, controlled, sensible and realistic

I changed my life, so can you. Good luck, mate

xxxxx

Back