Back to old faithfull

Morning all, wow a rest day for me I'm aching all over! Red day 2

B- porridge hxb1 with mixed berries 1syn for 1/4 packet options mixed in

L- chilli and salad salad out 3 syns for 6 nachos

D- salmon with salad and egg

Pudding hxb stewed rhubarb with crumbles apple alpen light 3 syns and a drizzle of cream ?

7/15 syns

Last edited:
Morning well it's my night out tonight I shall stick to healthy choices for food and gin and slimline or vodka and diet coke. I have to loose this week!!! Come on loss everyone is quizzing past me Extra easy-

B-hxb weetabix x2 with fig, blueberries and blackberries hxa milk, oolong tea with lemon

L- chilli

D- meal out with drinks. :) I need to plan tomo as that's when I binge when I'm hungover! Might make burgers or something naughty but sw friendly hmmmm

Syns???

Lots of water today I don't want a 4 day hangover again!

Attachments

• image-3061322613.jpg
    image-3061322613.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Morning all !

Well my head is rather frosty lets just say I lost count! But I won't be going off track today might have a bacon sarnie for breaky then mums coming homemade meatballs and pasta for dinner. I have felt so good all week and want it to continue, I want a proper loss Friday! Instead of keep hovering around 10.9-11. My sister is down and is always slimmer than me but for some reason feels the need to go on about how big she is and what size she is but if I mention it she goes mad at me, she also opened my parcel for a dress I ordered for my staff do which is a size 10 I have not tried it on yet and she was prancing around in it saying how lovely it was then said to me to try it on she knew it properly wasn't going to fit me well! But I just let it rode over my head I shall be sending it back anyway! I don't want to try it on now I ordered it in that size for a little motivation anyway I am more a size 12 at the moment. Anyway rant over I love seeing her and she is my sister I just don't know where the rivalry comes from sometimes. Hope you all have a good day.

I can sympathise with you i used to have this friend she isnt my friend any more though. And when i lost the weight first time she kept aakin me how mucj i weighed etc and saying oh dont loose nomore i think partly because i was nearly as small as her... the next time i saw her she had seemed to of been on a diet n said hq mch u weigh now?? Some people jst arw like that i rose above it though x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here's a pic of us two, my sis recently dyed her hair blonde she's naturally dark brown it's so strange to see her with blonde hair but suits her, me and my mum are natural blondies she takes after my dad and my younger sister is inbetween

Attachments

• image-672720711.jpg
    image-672720711.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 68
  • image-3153533375.jpg
    image-3153533375.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 65
Feel so low today, mum brought me a dress from primark in size 12 but I can't do it up I do have rather large boobs and I know primark sizes are rubbish but it just added to the blues I think it's a mixed of being hungover missing my man who I have not heard from since yesterday afternoon! And just the fact I felt so uncomfortable last night, plus totm. But only I can help myself so I shall carry on and pray for a loss!

Seriously hun primark sizes are crap, unless something stands out at me I don't bother with it because of that reason. I've got a skirt (that did stand out to me) everybody comments on it when I wear it and I've never seen anyone else wearing one and it's either a size 16 or 18 (I'll check when I go upstarts). I have never been either of those sizes but I didn't want the skirt to pull me in at the hips as its elasticated x

I dont shop in primark anymore simply because of that reason! Out of chagnce when i was getting my winter coat the other day i went in coz i saw one which sas quite cheap but only the 20 would fit me and there is no way i am that size. Anyway i ended up getting a size 10 from another shop so goes to show how different sizes are! Cheer up xxz

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I dont shop in primark anymore simply because of that reason! Out of chagnce when i was getting my winter coat the other day i went in coz i saw one which sas quite cheap but only the 20 would fit me and there is no way i am that size. Anyway i ended up getting a size 10 from another shop so goes to show how different sizes are! Cheer up xxz Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
thanks ladies I know it's silly as I know their sizes are awful but I think I am just having a sensitive day

Morning hunnie.. How are you? Recovered from the hangover? God I don't miss those :) xxx

Yeh I'm ok hun just still feeling so low it's horrible, and it's making me want to eat! I popped into town today and tried a few things on but I just look awful in everything and I actually feel like everyone is staring at me thinking look at the state of her, I am in my gym kit but I've had to make my way home to have a word with myself as this is stupid, how are you and the bump?

Yeh I'm ok hun just still feeling so low it's horrible, and it's making me want to eat! I popped into town today and tried a few things on but I just look awful in everything and I actually feel like everyone is staring at me thinking look at the state of her, I am in my gym kit but I've had to make my way home to have a word with myself as this is stupid, how are you and the bump?

Oy lady!!! Please try not to let it get you down. I know how you feel from the lack of finding a dress issues this last few weeks.

It's easier said than done but try not to turn to food because you know how crap it'll make you feel tomorrow and you'll end up regretting it.

You are one stunning lady and don't you forget that x

Oy lady!!! Please try not to let it get you down. I know how you feel from the lack of finding a dress issues this last few weeks. It's easier said than done but try not to turn to food because you know how crap it'll make you feel tomorrow and you'll end up regretting it. You are one stunning lady and don't you forget that x
thank you I just can't snap out if it! And shopping doesn't help! I havnt turned to food but I do want to!! I just want to have losses Ive printed off a success express week plan thing I'm going to try that

thank you I just can't snap out if it! And shopping doesn't help! I havnt turned to food but I do want to!! I just want to have losses Ive printed off a success express week plan thing I'm going to try that

I was just the same I really was. I walked around the shopping centre with a face that long I nearly tripped over it.

Keep going and you'll reap the rewards x

Back