Back to old faithfull

Hmmm.... Maybe we can just play dumb and pretend :D Am sure it wouldn't be many if any anyway if you're eating it... I love Nando's...
yes that's a good idea ha ha I think I'm going tomo as well!! I had planned to go tomo but one of my friends can't make it and is adamant she wants that for lunch today lol so I like to make everyone happy

Nando's Syns from the SW website:

Flame Grilled Butterfly Chicken, per serving = 3.5 Syns on EE
Spicy Rice, per serving = 2.5 Syns on EE
Corn on the Cob, each = Free on EE

So that would work out at 6 Syns, not bad at all for a nice meal out!! Just keep an eye out on any sauces - they vary between 0.5 and 1 Syn per level tbsp.

Enjoy!!

Nando's Syns from the SW website: Flame Grilled Butterfly Chicken, per serving = 3.5 Syns on EE Spicy Rice, per serving = 2.5 Syns on EE Corn on the Cob, each = Free on EE So that would work out at 6 Syns, not bad at all for a nice meal out!! Just keep an eye out on any sauces - they vary between 0.5 and 1 Syn per level tbsp. Enjoy!!
thanks hun I was just about to post this!! That's cool I know the garlic one which I have is 0.5 so 6.5 syns for me, I might add salad to for sf or I'll bring a banana to eat before or after. And coke zero of course. :)

thanks hun I was just about to post this!! That's cool I know the garlic one which I have is 0.5 so 6.5 syns for me, I might add salad to for sf or I'll bring a banana to eat before or after. And coke zero of course. :)

Sounds like a fab plan!! Mmmm I want Nandos now :drool: Too skint this week but next Friday night me and the boyfriend are off to the Metro to finish off our Christmas shopping. May have to suggest we go to Nandos then for our tea :)

Enjoy x

Thanks all I am happy and I'm more motivated I have used a good few syns today but have syned everything I feel in control 37 syns and I'm trying weekly this week
staticmap
There's 3 glasses of wine there :) Off to spinning tomo :)

Update only 19 syns didn't have 3 glasses of wine in the end!

Will have my hxb hifi in a mo with hxa milk

Attachments

• image-2320882870.jpg
    image-2320882870.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Well done hun! I had 35.5 syns today but its friday haha weekly syns r better :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all I'm very tired this week when waking up but I don't want to jinx it but I've managed to have a natural sleep all week (without aids) not sure if I've mentioned I'm a troubled sleeper since starting my job just over a year ago I'm hoping it may have settled? But doubt it. Well I'm up and just having breakfast then I'm off to spinning Extra easy
B- all bran crunch had a large bowl as used last left in the box hxb+5 will have a banana after
L- my second nandos trip 6.5 syns salad for sf D- maybe beef curry or somthing free no more syns today!

So far 31.5/105 syns for the week spin class and lots of walking done!

Last edited:
I didn't end up having dinner as waited until 3 for nandos! I watched my friend eat chips and I so wanted some, feeling so tired and sore throat I'm hoping it disappears I can't have another cold!! That will be 3 in about two months?? Let's hope I'm just tired

Morning all Going for extra easy again today because I'm having a roast for dinner I feel like having a comfort day for break fast I have had hxb wholemeal toast with 2 syns for butter and marmite, two poached eggs and lots of melon mango and pineapple (blended eeekkkk I'm naughty)

L/d will be a pork roast and I am going to have sw roast potatoes (not happy lol) lots of veg. I start nights tomorrow and thought I would make some curry loaf to snack on it is in the oven as we speak I hope it's nice!

I have decided Xmas day I am going to eat whatever I like! As long as I can be on plan until then that's why we do it right? So we can have An off day every once and a While! I have my Xmas do on the 5th to which involves a meal and drinks and I shall enjoy that to but straight back on plan the next day!

Last edited:
Just had a slice if curry loaf with some mango chutney it is very nice!! 2 syns for chutney I will make a yoghurt and cucumber dip tomo to. Can't wait for my roast adding 2 syns for Yorkshire pudding :) and 25g crackling 7 syns I'm not put this weekend unless fiancé comes home but I'm working Sunday so no drinking and I can eat well so why not! Although I have used quite a few already I feel in control as I have pointed everything which I wasn't doing!

Curry loaf and lots of syn free food in my nights! I am also going to weigh out some jelly beans 10 for 2 syns and make up a little sweety snack pack for myself incase I get my usual sugar snack attack!

44.5/105 syns for the week left

Last edited:
Morning all So I start a set if 4 nights tonight, I really have the blues I ding want to go back to work I have enjoyed my week off :( but so if life! Where does the time go I had so much planned to do on my time off and I have done none if it apart from go to the gym and meet friends I have quite enjoyed not doing much. But diet wise I am still feeling in control and motivated how long has it taken me to get back to this! It has finally clicked, well today I will eat normally and take some fruit and a sw bar to snack on through the night if needed and I must drink lots of fluid!

Extra easy (because I have curry loaf)

B-black berries, blueberries , strawberries 1.5 weetabix I couldn't finish it! 100ml ss milk (will have rest in coffee later)

L- huge jacket potato with sweetcorn tuna light mayo and lots of salad 5 syns couldn't finish it

Did a circuit class today to

D- will be Cajun chicken lots of free veggies

Snavks for night shift pink and white 2.5, orange and banana.

Syns-7.5 so 52/105 for week eeekkkk

Last edited:
Morning all B- Breakfast after nights hxb toast and an extra bit 4 hxa cheese with 4.5syns baked stars and two satsumas Will update after sleeping night all :)

Lc sausages 3 with mash onions and butter beans and a bit if gravy 4 14.5 today as taking curry loaf and mango chutney 2 to work with fruit to snack on

66/105 syns

Going to try have hardly any for next two days

Attachments

• image-336456131.jpg
    image-336456131.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 43
  • image-852286701.jpg
    image-852286701.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
77.5/105 syns left until Friday Had hxb plus 4 for wholemeal bread this am hxa 40g light cheese light mayo 2 and onion. Yoghurt banana and blueberries for sf

D- steak sw chips beans 1 for sauce

For work I have fruit a yoghurt and some mini choc fingers 5 syns if I have them will be 82

Attachments

• image-3454623734.jpg
    image-3454623734.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Morning all I'm still here on night shift did 40 min swim after work this am which is good as I didn't sit down all night and was shattered this morning! I'm going straight to bed and will eat when I wake up! Feeling so huge and puffy but I am 100% on plan still! Had fruit overnight and did have a skinny lattee as a little treat 6 syns taking me to 88/105 until Friday I can't make group this week so I won't weigh as my scales seem to be quite a bit different! That is very annoying but will motivate me to carry on so I have a big loss next week! Night night! Please someone make me drink more fluid I am awful at it in nights!

Back